[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game will be overhyped just for following Undertale's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: header.jpg (55 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
55 KB, 460x215
This game will be overhyped just for following Undertale's new trend of indie "lol so meta xd" games.
>>
yea i think its pretty obvious from the start that its trying to cash in on undertale fever
>>
File: 37f.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
37f.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>playing indie games
>>
can we just ban indieshit from /v'/? like i'm pretty sure there's a subreddit dedicated to it, keep that shit there. but just fuck off already with indie games. they're never good, they're never worth discussing. just FUCK off.
>>
So who is /v/'s favorite small horse?
>>
Hilarious game, pretty clever too. I'm glad I played it before it got blown out of proportion by the fanbase and /v/ started shitposting about it.
>>
>make shitty thread trying to shill game
>gets deleted
>make another one that falseflags about how bad it is

yeah okay anon
>>
>playing any indie game that isn't just one of those that are reminiscent of old arcade games
You asked for it.
>>
>>323204831
Purple
>>
>>323204831
lil sebastian
>>
>>323204831

diamond butt
>>
File: 1449987785882.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449987785882.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>323202445
Sooo... is it actually good?
>>
File: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (26 KB, 307x156) Image search: [Google]
Bronies, this is your mindset.png
26 KB, 307x156
>>323202445
Remember when you were dumb
You worshipped Barney like a chud
Die, you goddamn Barneyfag
Now there’s just retardation in your eyes
Like the downie that won’t die

You were caught in the crossfire of Leach and Parker
Clutched in their tight grasp
Piss off, you faggot with retarded laughter
Piss off you manchild, you retard, you downie and die

I hope you die in a dune
I hope you die soon
Taught by those who aren’t right
His purpleness filled your sight

You found your own way to ignore smart decisions
Clutched in his tight grasp
Piss off, you dumbass, you failed emission
Piss off, you sperg, you asshole, you degenerate and die!
>>
File: SHUTTERFLY-LOGO-2010-1.jpg (169 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
SHUTTERFLY-LOGO-2010-1.jpg
169 KB, 1800x1800
>>323204831
>>
>>323204870

I'm surprised they haven't collectively lost their shit over the fact that it received an award from Zoe Quinn.
>>
>>323205913

aren't you just precious
>>
this t︂︂bh f︂︂a︂m
>>
>>323206016

Zoe Quinn is human garbage but getting mad because she said she liked something is even worse.
>>
File: Barnyfag is autistic.png (22 KB, 1346x176) Image search: [Google]
Barnyfag is autistic.png
22 KB, 1346x176
>>323205913
It's not even MLP.
>>
>>323204519
can we just ban AAAshit from /v'/? like i'm pretty sure there's a subreddit dedicated to it, keep that shit there. but just fuck off already with AAA games. they're never good, they're never worth discussing. just FUCK off.
>>
>>323206192

I know, it's just that /v/ has this tendency to be unable to separate the content from the people who enjoy it.
>>
Does it have good music?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.