[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>glad to have you back, Sam >I want you to know, your humor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: notgrimsdaughter.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
notgrimsdaughter.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>glad to have you back, Sam
>I want you to know, your humor is still as dry as nun's cunt

Good jesus. The fuck was Ubisoft thinking there? I know the franchise changed direction, but on that kind of level? That's fucked.
>>
File: Hello darkness my old friend.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness my old friend.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1080
>>323196313
I was so enraged by the removing of the original mechanics that defined this series and replacing them with copy paste shit from their open world titles that I didn't even notice this.
>>
>>323197023
Like what? Blacklist is literally the best playing Splinter Cell game there is.
>>
>>323196313
FUCK YOU
>>
>>323197227
Fuck you, leatherman
>>
>>323197164
Posts like this make me want to drown in cheap booze.
Did you evben play ANY of the SC before Double Agent and Convition?
>>
Grim din do nuffins.

Also 10/10 vidya waifu.
>>
>>323197590
Did she and Sam ever fug
>>
my goodness, what a mouth she has on her.
>>
>>323197743
There is probably sfm of them fucking.
>>
>>323197442
Every single one. Blacklist allows the player to handle a state of alert with game mechanics that don't suck ass. Something SC games didn't do before. It combines stealth and action gameplay beautifully. Hell, Grimm's mission are instafail for those who are all about "muh challenge". It's not like Chaos Theory already laughed with the whole "3 strikes and you're out" nonsense the games before did.

Get this through your skull, Blacklist is mechanically, by far, the best played SC game there is.
>>
>>323197743
Dude why do you think the series is called "Splinter Cell"?
>>
>>323197871
People always bring up the bad missions like that one first-person one, but why do they focus on those and ignore all the great missions that are basically on Chaos Theory's level? You do have to play on the hardest setting for it to be good but it's really good.
>>
>>323197871
The game doesn't even have manual jump.
The little control it gives you are contextual actions like the parcour in AC games.
>no interrogations with funny dialogues
>binary stealth
>HUGE arrows which show that you are about to be seen
>HUGE objective marker on screen at all times
>literally a timer which delays you being seen
>no sound mechanic you can sprint on metal surfaces up to your enemies
>only 3 speeds
>levels are mostly tubes
>grim missions are shoerorned in with the same boring copy pasted objectives
>hacking is a single button press
>there isn't even lockpicking anymore or opening dors carefully/bashing
>no throwing of objects

Nigger, there has been shittons of stelth mechanics ripped out and replaced with action shit which does not belong anywhere near a stealth game.
>>
>>323197862

No no there is none. Which is what I do not understand. Stealth games seem to be unpopular among sfm crowd.
>>
Ive only played the original trilogy and blacklist, wtf happened to turn grimm into a turbo bitch, she was chill as fug in chaos theory
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.