[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming (and the whole world, for that matter) is going to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 7th.jpg (32 KB, 640x269) Image search: [Google]
7th.jpg
32 KB, 640x269
Gaming (and the whole world, for that matter) is going to go back downhill in 2016. I can feel it in my blood. Remember: the sixth year of a decade tends to be the apocalypse year, or the "666" year.

Just remember, in 2006 alone:
>International aspergers year
>Pluto no longer a planet
>DCAU ends
>Wii and PS3 came out
>Sonic 06 happened
>90s-early 00s shows (That 70s show, Malcolm in the Middle, Charmed, Will and grace, probably more) ended, severing all ties to the comfy past
>Anime market crashed and burned, the west's infatuation with Japan ended
>Adult Swim stopped the chill Japan bumpers and replaced them with clips of their characters doing wacky/lolrandom things
>Google bought YouTube
>J. Dilla and Proof died, taking hip-hop with them
>Nas made his "hip hop is dead" album
>People stopped making meaningful rap and started making songs about dances.

>The world has sucked for a DECADE
>>
>>323192560
>considers rap important
opinion disregarded
>>
>>323193506
Shit taste
>>
>>323194254
Nigger
>>
>>323194929
Dumb whiteboi tBh fAm sMh
>>
so what was bad about 1996? Or 1986? Or 1946?
>>
>>323192560
>J. Dilla and Proof died, taking hip-hop with them
>Nas made his "hip hop is dead" album
>People stopped making meaningful rap and started making songs about dances.
I don't even know what to call people like you, you're like a manchild but too much of an insufferable normalfag to be one. I guess I'll stick with n/wigger depending on whatever your skin color is.
>>
>>323192560
>Wii and PS3 came out

What's wrong with the PS3?
>>
>>323195197
1946: Germany dies
1966: Theatrical age of animation ends, Paul McCartney dies and is replaced
1976: Disco becomes a formidable force in music
1986: New Wave music loses the interesting "robot pop" sound and starts to take on a cheesy, synthetic shit sound ("We built this city" is a famous example)
>>
>>323195197
1946 had Communists and Judeo-Anglos all over Europe. It was a terrible year.
>>
>>323195402
7th gen was the beginning of the end for vidya.

The current consoles are even worse.
>>
>>323192560
>Gaming (and the whole world, for that matter) is going to go back downhill in 2016
>is going to go back
>implying it already wasnt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.