[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do your political leanings affect what games you enjoy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: hmm.png (21 KB, 956x397) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
21 KB, 956x397
Do your political leanings affect what games you enjoy?
>>
>>323191619
not really. Most movies, music, and vidya I consume doesn't wholly line up with my personal politics, but I'm not in it for that. If it's fun it's fun.
>>
>>323191619
wew lad, now do a comparison with literally any other active board. The time frame you posted is when all of the American posters (who arguably make up the majority of site traffic) wake up and start making threads.

tl;dr nice shitty bait thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>323191619
Nah, games aren't based in reality and if you can't enjoy something because of your political beliefs you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>323191619
No, that'd be silly.
Just don't come into my face with Gone Home and scream all sorts of obscenities and bitch about how republicans are awful when I tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>323191619
I can see how games like battlefield Battlefield hardline can create a bootlicker, however it was cheap.

Military shooters come in two brands, pro america and anti american, i tend to enjoy more the anti american ones like Spec ops and MGSV.

The game industry is much more bold than the movie industry in pusing red pills.
>>
>>323191619

what are some conservative games?
>>
my political beliefs prevent me from enjoying anything at all
>>
I've yet to meet a liberal who didn't love undertale
>>
Post your political views and rate others.
>>
File: xy.png (4 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
xy.png
4 KB, 243x250
>>323192916
Whoops, sorry, pic didn't upload for some reason.
>>
>>323191619
>time: UTC-06:00

Can we fucking stop this? GMT +0:00 is the all-neutral universal standard to base your fucking time by.
>>
>>323192823
dark souls
>>
>>323193032
those charts are shitty
>>
>>323192823
Heavy Rain
>>
>>323192916
no

lets not
>>
This would imply that games have some deeper meaning or agenda. Most are way too simple for that.
>>
>>323193068
Site displays UTC-6 by default.
I even set my clock to UTC-6
>>
>>323191619
no, because i don't give a shit about politics
>>
>>323191619
No. Almost all games I play aren't political at all.
>>
>>323191619
What's up with that spike at 17.00?
>>
>>323192823
GTA IV if you want a cuckservative game
>>
>>323191619
pol isn't about politics, you fucking retard.
>>
>>323191619
Nah. I'm not some weak skinned pol/sjw that gets triggered from every little thing.

As long as the gameplay is good I can forgive most stuff.
>>
So i enjoy rts and tts and all kinds of autism
also valve games and valiant hearts.
>>
>>323192916
Old school/non-American Liberal.

I.E. I hate the progressive movement with all their censorship and forced gender quotas and shit like that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.