[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some global achievement stats that shock you, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1396554642208.gif (702 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1396554642208.gif
702 KB, 320x240
What are some global achievement stats that shock you, /v/?

>Crusader Kings 2
>3.4% have been on a Crusade
>10.3% have married another character
>4.6% have a score of 10,000

What the fuck are you guys doing
>>
File: kate.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
>>323177643
>Life is Strange
>70% of players picked to kiss Warren
>>
>>323177643
Not playing Ironman Mode because it's hideously clunky due to the way it forces autosaves
>>
>>323177643
Watch Dogs
.02% have played the game for an entire 10 minutes without turning it off
>>
>Stanley parable
>Impossible achievement
>It's not the achievement with the lowest percentage
>>
>>323178556
I didn't notice. Not playing Ironman is basically godmode with the character editor and shit.
>>
>>323177643

not playing ironman because I almost always fuck up some minor detail that goes on to fuck me up. Have 4 fucking wives and 20 years later no heir then all of a sudden like 6 boys pop out now I have a regency for a decade and a half or start a war thinking you're good and all of a sudden they call an ally that calls an ally that happens to be france or one of the fucking op as fuck caliphates and rapes you
>>
File: 1429814964662.gif (925 KB, 370x208) Image search: [Google]
1429814964662.gif
925 KB, 370x208
>Valve Gift Grab 2011 – L4D2
>Collect three gifts dropped by Special Infected in Versus Mode.
>>
>>323181087
I figured the game is 100% about paying attention to detail. Sometimes you just get fucked I guess. I like the challenge of no save scumming though.

Even Ireland presents a bit of a challenge post Stamford on Ironman if you get too Ballsy.
>>
>>323181994

the biggest problem is wars. I usually crank the speed up because I don't have as much patience as I used to but the AI just loves to constantly probe weak points while you're just waiting for the days to count down on your siege. If you're at 3 or 4 ticks an army can come out of nowhere and utterly destroy yours before you even have a chance to react and the prospect of playing the whole game at 1 speed just seems tedious.
>>
>>323182537
3 speed is my standard, then max when I'm sure of myself. Always slow it down in wars though, I'm usually sorting other shit out at the same time anyway.

I rarely don't have enough allies fucking things up around me though, so it's usually grand.
>>
>>323181087
I never played anything but ironman. Even if something bad happens, most of the time, it's not game over, and you keep playing anyway.
>>
>>323182875
Yeah. I think people forget it's about your Dynasty and not your land. Getting absolutely assfucked out of a Kingdom back to some shitty Duchy or Country isn't the end. Just time to start fucking shit up until you're on top.

Or just be a cool fucking Crusader. Or a dickass Viking. Whatever. It's fun.
>>
>>323178485
>tfw i'm on that %70
>>
>Fallout 4
>0% of people thought giving the protagonist a voice was a good idea
>>
>Demon's Souls
>only 21% finished the game

pathetic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.