[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : 10/10's missed by /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 039784.jpg (317 KB, 1247x1564) Image search: [Google]
039784.jpg
317 KB, 1247x1564
i shall start

2nd best AC of all time

only 3 instances of SJW agenda
>game disclaimer
>f to m side mission NPC
>npc boys instantly turn to girls on a stairway at a train-station
>>
>>323174453
can't western people get over themselves already? like fuck don't you ever get bored of games being set in worlds that are mostly the same.
>>
>haven't played assassins creed since revelations
>decided to try syndicate
>have fun
>>
>>323174715
>western people
the only people playing syndicate are literally nonwhites with a london fetish
>>
>>323174453
>Oliver twist accents
fuck "historical" games in general
>>
Even without the SJW shit which is actually quite rampant throughout Syndicate, it's still a shitty game with worse gameplay than AC Unity for some inexplicable reason.

The story though, is shit just like Unity. So no change there. I am not officially supporting the AC games until they get their shit together and release a game set in ancient China or Japan. Until then, have fun with me pirating your games Ubisoft!
>>
>>323175128
op here. fuyuuuuuuuck thats me!!!!
>>
>>323174715
Western culture from 20th century and before is literally superior to everything else.

Try to argue with me you know you'll fail.
>>
>>323176623
I wasn't talking about superiority of cultures at all, and west wasn't always at top.
>>
>>323174453
By far the blandest AC game. Both protags have no personality and just instantly become good guy helpers to every historically significant character they happened to come across on the street.
>>
>>323174453
it was pretty good but not a 10/10 by any means, AC2 is still far better and that's the closest the series has been to a 10.
>>
>>323174453
AC doomed themselves with yearly releases. The majority of people don't even pay attention to these games anymore assuming it's just the same shit as last year.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 707x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 707x682
>>323175234
>the game is shit
>the gameplay is shit
>the story is shit
>he steals it and plays it anyway
>>
>>323175234
>complains they're shit
>plays them anyway
>>
>Ubisoft has setepped THIS low
>They now have to shill their games post release in a taiwanese image board filled with people who don't buy pc games
>>
>>323174453
Your ideology has no place in a video game review
>>
I thought it was good, but not AC4 level of quality.
>>
>>323174453
It's good for the first few hours but then you notice the game is easy as fuck and you literally do the same things over and over for the entire game.
>>
>>323177385
Ubishit has been shilling here harder than any other publisher for almost a year now.
They even paid for a sticky when Syndicate was officially revealed.
>asscreed
>pc game
wut?
>>
File: 1375028121726.png (226 KB, 280x360) Image search: [Google]
1375028121726.png
226 KB, 280x360
>killed the main protagonist so they could continue making games forever with no direction
>now, each game is more pointless than the last
>best of all time
>>
>>323178053
Honestly, the franchise was briefly good right after they killed Desmond. Dude was fucking annoying.
But that maybe unrelated because what made 4 good was boats more than anything.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.