[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people unironically consider this game good? It's more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14
File: ffx.jpg (128 KB, 1024x766) Image search: [Google]
ffx.jpg
128 KB, 1024x766
Do people unironically consider this game good?

It's more linear than call of duty, with somehow worse voice acting and character design.
>>
I like Tidus' laugh.
>>
>>323173879
bleeetzball
>>
I didn't mind the linearity one bit.

Why? Because the game actually captured the essence of a story and it's progression. From start to finish, it feels good to move from the beginning to the end steadily. No distractions with loads of exploration or collecting, just gently guiding you from one area to the next with the narrative.

I'd much rather play a linear game like this than some bullshit hodgepodge open world clusterfuck.
>>
File: Final-Fantasy-Auron.png (889 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-Auron.png
889 KB, 1280x720
>>323173879
it's a non shit version of FFXIII
I like it a lot, but then again it's my first final fantasy i properly played.
It also has great characters in Rikku Yuna Auron Lulu and that dickish evil dude that i really learned to hate.
Also the Intro is fucking 10/10
>>
>Dat music
>Those settings
These two things alone make it an enjoyable game to me.
>>
>>323173879
The combat is neat.

inb4 >turn-based combat >good
>>
>>323174246
>>
>>323174246
Pretty much this.

The story and characters drew me in so I wanted to continue the story as fast as possible. FFX is honestly the best ff.
>>
>>323173879
>the best ff soundtrack
>one of the best laid out stories in Vidya
>a fuck ton of post game hours

So ya it's a good game. It may not be the game for you anon, or people who have issues with turn based combat and linear gameplay, but for alot of other people like myself it's one of the best stories to be told. The only real complaints I have with the game are the voice acting in certain scenes (the laughing scene was horrible) and the grinding. But neither of those are game breaking. You should really give it another shot
>>
>>323173879
>shitting on the best FF game of all time
>It's just the same as FF13 but not shit
>preferring X over FF7
>not FF6
>FF6 is the epitome of neo /v/
>shitting on FF9, the single greatest game in the franchise
>actually liking that cancerous child's cartoon of a FF
>not going with the single redeemable game of the franchise FF4
>that's not how you spell FF5
>all these plebs favorite FF, no mention of tactics
>chosing any of that filth over FF8

Pretty much every FF thread I've ever been in. I do love these games but this fan base is one of the worst.
>>
>>323178248
everyone got a different favourite one. means that 80% of them are good.
>>
File: 567578.jpg (17 KB, 350x278) Image search: [Google]
567578.jpg
17 KB, 350x278
>FFX bad voice acting thread
>2016
>>
>>323173879
Open world > linearity is a meme.

I'll take a well crafted linear game over a crappy excuse for an empty open world any day.

FFX was pretty good. Not as good as other entries but good enough to stand on it's own merits.
>>
>>323177758
>(the laughing scene was horrible)
Out of curiosity, do you think it was horrible because of the way they laughed? Or are you aware that they sounded bad on purpose, and you just didn't like it?
>>
>>323178478
The only bad voice in FFX is that one old guy with the really sharp S's. It was physically painful to listen to him because of it.
>>
>>323177758
You only have to grind for post story content, though. And even then only if you want to completely fill AND delete/replace mon-maximum stat spheres.

That takes a lot of grinding, yeah but it's completely unnecessary.
>>
>>323178838
Honestly I never really chalked it up to it being intentionally bad, I was always cringing too much to pay attention properly. I'll have to give it another shot with that in mind
>>
>>323173879

no, because

ok, listen

You had to understand what it was like when it came out

because you just cant understand
>>
>>323173879
ITS BEEN 15 YEARS

yes people fucking consider the game good have you not figured it out by now. Do you have no concept of time?
>>
It's when a linear RPG is done right, unlike XIII.

And is has THE GOAT battle system of the entire series.
>>
>>323173879
Linearity is usually a giant plus in my book because non-linear games are filled with tedious filler
Voice acting is indeed bad but only for non-narrating Tidus and non-narrating Yuna
Character design is pretty great
The biggest issue this game has is the awkward animations and cutscene direction
X-2 is miles better in this regard
Then again X-2 is miles better overall
>>
>>323173879
i dont like it either, its just one of those games where if you dont like the characters your fucked
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>323179365
>Then again X-2 is miles better overall
>>
Most of /v/ had a 6th gen console as their childhood console, so X was their nostalgia FF game and they love it. It's not like FF is the best rpg series (I can stand with 3 or four games at most in the whole series), but X is specially boring.
>>
>>323179072
It's literally the point of the entire scene that they're forcing themselves to smile and laugh as a way to try and cope with the anxiety and sadness.
>>
>>323179650
Reddit is an objectively better website than 4chan. 4chan you get the opinion of a whiney underage faggot, or a 40 year old neckbeard.
>>
>>323179650
Combat is better
Graphics are better
Cutscenes are better
Music except some battle themes is better
FMVs are better
Atmosphere is better
Characters are better
Story is better
>>
Suteki da ne's main melody still makes me tear up every time I hear it.
>>
File: 1405629517076.jpg (58 KB, 599x619) Image search: [Google]
1405629517076.jpg
58 KB, 599x619
>plot happens
>walk to next area
>fight monsters on the way
>plot happens
>walk to next area
>plot happens
>walk to next area

Literally the entire game. No exploration, no challenge.

The music was the only thing I enjoyed about this game.

Games shouldn't be carried on story alone.
>>
The linear structure works for me in X. Tidus isn't the leader of the group, he's just tagging along so there's no reason why he'd get a say in where to go, and they have a specific path they're supposed to be taking on the pilgrimage.

I still missed having a world map to run around in, but for the most part they only ever served as an illusion of freedom anyways.
>>
>>323181113

>The music was the only thing I enjoyed about this game.

I didn't even enjoy that. Fucking Hamauzu can ruin even collaborative efforts. Also you forgot temple puzzles being the third awful major thing that happens.
>>
I actually like and strongly prefer linear games, but I fucking hate FFX. The story is stupid, the characters are stupid, the voice acting is shit, it just sucks. Only kiddos like FFX because babby's first final fantasy
>>
>>323173879
no its just bad with good fan fic. the story is ok the game play is iffy and the levl up system is complete shit. the battle system is for babys but then impassabull wall the back to babys.
its your basic Enix fucked me game.
>>
>>323180063
some times i just listen to X-2 ost all day because chocabo and marching.
>>
>There are people who actually like FFX over FFXIII
You must be mental midgets if you think X was better than XIII.

X had high school-tier writing and a bland, unoriginal story. XIII had a fascinating and unique story set in a chaotic and beautiful world, with a real feeling of being on the run. I really enjoyed it until it dropped me onto gran pulse and it all went turned into an open world bullshit game riddled with pointless sidequests.
>>
>>323184270
>ff13
ya no way bro 13 is worst game ever the level up system is shit battles is broken not even good for babys story is lost in translation hallways, nothing worked in that game this is why its bad hell most people returned millions of copys that's how bad this game is.
>>
>>323185019
Just because you don't get the story and combat system doesn't mean they suck
>>
>>323185381
cool
>>
>>323173879
I found even XIII more interesting. The random encounter rate combined with a boring battle system (know the weakness of each enemy and insta-reck them with a correct character) killed this game for me – I finally dropped it an hour after the fight with Seymour at Mt. Gagazet, the shit just felt too boring.
>>
>>323184270

I'll compare as a person, who despises both. So I can be objective:

X > XIII in every category I can think of except voice acting performance, technical graphics quality and percentage of the game that doesn't feel like a tutorial anymore (Post-Gagazet-Seymour and post-Dahaka respectively.).

Ergo X is superior.
>>
>>323173879
>no mention of combat
Everytime
>>
>>323187029
but the combat in XIII is some of the best in the series
>>
>>323187262
6 is best
>I win
>>
>>323187526
>some of the best
>some
>>
>>323187262

>but the combat in XIII is some of the best in the series

It's really vapid and shallow though, even for ATB shit
>>
>>323174248
Best JRPG intro of all time desu.
>>
>>323187262

I disagree. Buff/debuff>Tridisaster/Relentless Assault until Stagger > Tridisaster to drive up the gauge further > Cerberus Rinse and repeat Heal when necessary. Absolutely boring and non-interactive. (Class passive buffs, ATB-recharges and stuff like that are superfluous to that core experience.)

Combatwise (This includes customization and variety as well instead of just difficulty and execution of ideas):

V>X-2>IV>VI>VII>IX>VIII>X>I>XIII>XIII-2>XII
>>
>>323188904
>unironically putting FFV as the best combat system
ARE YOU RETARDED
>>
>>323189559

Jobs mean variety and the bosses are badass. X-2 would be higher mechanicswise because of the garment-grid (not dress-spheres), but it's too easy. V's execution is top-notch even if some jobs are better than others. Next in line is IV just because of fast ATB and five member party (There was a reason ATB was introduced in this game. Too bad for the later ones.)
>>
>>323173879
Aside from Auron, it is the worst FF to date. But don't worry. XV will be out and change all that.
>>
>>323179824
What if I'm a whiney 40 year old neckbeard faggot? HUH? WHAT THEN?
>>
File: 1434387628484.jpg (31 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
1434387628484.jpg
31 KB, 502x432
>>323182890
>temple puzzles
>>
>>323173879
>Do people unironically consider this game good?
Yeah.

It's very linear, but it fits the game.
I used to miss the overworld map, but I think it works better for this title.
The other games are linear as well, but not to FFXs extent, and I think IX for example makes good value out of having you move into the overworld and get these bottlenecked areas to explore a bit in before moving forward.
They both make the world seem larger in their own ways.
>>
>>323188904
>XII worse than X, X-2, IX, XIII
I can't agree with this at all.
>>
>>323173879
Aside from it having one of the more boring combat systems, I enjoyed it a lot. It was basically an interactive movie, but it was one I largely enjoyed.
>>
>>323173879

>all these millenials bringing up games being played by shit lets players

Could you kids please stop already?
>>
>>323174248
>>323188224
VII>XII>VI>IX>X>VIII>IV>V
for FF intros imo

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure that is it.
>>
I like linear games, I hate when people use this a negative towards a game.
>>
File: choirseesyourlittleknob.png (572 KB, 1200x1072) Image search: [Google]
choirseesyourlittleknob.png
572 KB, 1200x1072
How can anyone like JRPGs? How can you get drawn into the world and the characters?

JRPGs are designed to appeal to non-satire Sephirothsword57 types who think there's nothing self-indulgent and toothless about a 10 foot katana slashing through demons while impressing cute and innocent anime girl characters in your party. How do you not roll your eyes at this juvenile shit?
>>
>>323179718
Yeah but you have to admit it comes off lame as fuck. I'm sure a lot of people played this when they were younger and never understood the scene, but even when you do know why they do it, it's still fucking lame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik4JI4D7rZQ
I thought the japanese version might be a little better, but it might be even worse. Well, I think it's a little early for them to throw that scene in their regardless. You know Tidus is in some weird ass place but he doesn't seem too messed up by it. I'm pretty sure you have no idea Yuna is going to sacrifice herself to defeat sin at that point so I don't think it makes sense. In retrospect, yeah it was a good scene if you understood what was happening. I think if they would have shown that as a flashback after you learn what it takes to defeat Sin it would have really driven it home.
>>
The way EXP worked in this game fatigued me so fast toward the mid/endgame, to the point that I STILL haven't finished this game.

Maybe it's because I'm slightly autist and don't want to be suboptimal when I easily can do better.

Basically, having to switch through every single party member for every fight slows down trash fights SO MUCH. I could just spam out a couple of skills from Rikku on those mech enemies, but NOPE gotta switch to Tidus, attack, switch to Lulu, cast a spell, switch to etc.

The fact that the game was so linear just compounded this idea. It's not like if I let half the party get a little underleveled I could just spend time exploring and getting them up to speed. The game is too easy to grind in, and pushing through each area has too fast a pace to purposely gimp party members.

Trash mobs literally ruined this game for me.
>>
>>323178478
umm this was recorded back when voice acting was new to games, you dip
>>
File: yahtzee.jpg (50 KB, 527x526) Image search: [Google]
yahtzee.jpg
50 KB, 527x526
>>323192727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPlwtBTXpk

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS GAY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHA NIGGA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
>>
>>323173879
good? that's stretching it... however, It is the last FF I was able to complete.
>>
>>323192894
You don't have to level up every character. When I was 10 I literally forgot Kimahri existed and just used everyone else however I wanted and the game never punished me for it.
>>
My only problem with X is that if you do all the sidequests, then the final boss folds over like paper. Which is a shame because he has an insane introduction and is hyped up to all hell.

I also like how Jecht is an asshole all the way to the end. He admits it, but the game never tries to make an excuse for it.
>>
>>323193167
Kimahri was consistently the best character for 3/4 of the game.
>>
>>323192894
I'm always a little amused by comments that amount to "this game isn't very fun if you go out of your way to make it as unfun as possible."
>>
>>323193630
Isn't Blue Mage usually the most broken class is the series? I know Quina was exceptionally strong in IX and made powerleveling a breeze.
>>
>>323193630
Tell that to the 10 year old that got confused by the blue dude's fucked up sphere grid and lack of niche and dropped it like it was hot.

Auron a best.
>>
>>323192727
Best way to avoid derivative Tolkein fantasy, and SJWs
>>
>>323182890
>Not liking based Hamauzu
c'mon everyone agree that the XIII trilogy soundtrack is great.
But yeah fuck the puzzle temples.
>>
>>323193737

This is somewhat true. I realize that me somewhat min/maxing is the reason why the game has left such a bad taste in my mouth. I even admitted that originally, but it's incredibly annoying design for a game to literally show you, "All your characters could be equally progressing if you aren't too lazy to do it every single fight!" The game making the optimal progression path such a grind in terms of tiring combat actions is a flaw, whether or not everyone that plays cares to min/max.

It's just like FFVIII's junction system. Sure I could play through the game pretending like I don't know sitting in a boss battle and functioning Life from him 300 times isn't going to be a massive stat increase for me after the battle, but does that it excuse it from being bad game design just because I chose to take the optimal path and sit there junctioning?
>>
>>323194152
All Japanese games are SJW though.
>>
>>323194496
Not the ones I've played
>>
>>323194496
>Violated Heroine and Vitamin Quest are SJW

wew!
>>
File: Tidus face.png (32 KB, 178x190) Image search: [Google]
Tidus face.png
32 KB, 178x190
>>323179365
>tfw own X-2
>can't really get myself into it
>realize I'll have to go through Blitzball all over again if I do want to 100% it
>>
>>323180063
>FMVs are better
>Atmosphere is better
>Characters are better
>Story is better

Whoa anon. I think X-2 is one of the better FF's and even I admit just how bad those aspects are.
>>
>>323194152
Derivative Tolkein fantasy and SJWS can make things shittier, but JRPGs are usually shitty from the outset, so what are you really avoiding? Not shit games if you play JRPGs, that's for sure.
>>
>>323192727
#notalljrpgs

The initial Final Fantasy games are nothing like that. Sephiroth, for instance, is never treated as an impressive or attractive character in the game proper. His 10 foot katana and his wanton slaughter is meant to evoke revulsion and terror, not awe. He's more Freddy Krueger than Goku.

The problem is the otaku fanbase, which fetishizes anything with anime influences, and the developers who realize there's profit to be had by catering to that fanbase, resulting in bullshit like >>323193117.
>>
>Sidequests like: Lightning dodging. Chocobo riding bird dodging. Catching butterflies.
>The sphere grid:"Hey guys, what can we make as a level, perk or magic system?"- "Nah, can't be bothered, let just make a huge grid with all the stuff and let the player do every lil fucking +1 stat thing which he needs levels + orbs for."
> Remember those temples? That was trememdous Fun, right? ..... right?
>Voice acting. (this is 3 years after MGS released, I mean, c'mon!)
>That story! I just, dunno... Ok, most JRPGs go the bat-shit insane route,Granted, Final Fantasy takes the cake usually, but here they just went full retard. And I mean seriously a retarded person could (and has) come up with this story.
> Dark aeons blocking your path to ultimate weapon stuff you might have missed, which would be real handy to defeat the dark aeons. Well shit.
> Dumb battles, dumb battle system. Not even time-pressured. Partly because of the dumb sphere grid.

Well, I could go on blogging. Let's just keep it at, I've been a long-time Final Fantasy fan, but I never looked back after X. I finished it, but it wasn't fun.
The only thing I liked was the Blitzball minigame.
>>
>>323194913
>Derivative Tolkein fantasy and SJWS can make things shittier
>but JRPGs are usually shitty from the outset
>usually
To find the ones that aren't the usual
>>
>>323194664
VH is about depicting the struggles of a powerful woman as she is ground down by the inherently patriarchal society she lives in, where the entire world is seeking to take away her agency via rape. She can either submit to the rape hiding around any corner, even from juvenile cis-males, or continue fighting and blaze her own trail.

VQ is about a sex-positive game about a proud independent woman taking destiny into her own hands by taking control in bed, freely choosing her own sexual partners without being oppressed by the still patriarchal society she lives in, or by traditional relationship rules and gender roles. An added subplot shows that motherhood rather than being a weakness is a strength and that women shouldn't be slut-shamed by their natural bodily functions.

im sorry
>>
Yep. 10/10. 15 years later still played it. Still good. Still memorable. Still great turn based combat and animations.
>>
I didn't like it, and it's the point where I stopped giving a shit about the franchise altogether. The only adequate thing in it is the combat, everything else just grated on my nerves. Especially the characters and the absolutely retarded Blitzball minigame. I don't think I even finished the game.
>>
>>323195113
There are plenty of good western and eastern games without derivative Tolkien garbage and SJWs though. JRPGs are just not a very good place to look for anything unless you still think Dragon Ball Z is cool as an adult.
>>
>>323195386
I do believe you're baiting with this hyperbole
>>
>>323173879
well, at least it looked pretty.

also, water sword.
>>
>>323195746
>Big Sword
>Gun Sword
>Double Sword
>Water Sword
>>
>>323195043
The sphere grid is a wonderfully imaginative system (such that Path of Exile, a game that prides itself on stats and character building, outright stole it), the story is pretty straightforward (maybe you need to play it again if you were young the first time), and the combat system is the best the series has had up to that point ("not even time-pressured" is a stupid criticism because ATB is kind of shit and the combination of turn-based combat with real-time combat has without exception been terrible).
>>
>>323195746
I dunno, the FMVs where you can see people are some of the worst. If the characters didn't wear the same clothes all the time, you wouldn't be able to recognize FMV Tidus compared to game Tidus.
>>
File: germanic.jpg (63 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
germanic.jpg
63 KB, 728x701
>>323195564
I'm not baiting, even the 'good' JRPGs are stylistically as I described. It's either over-designed anime characters and cringeworthy high-concept dialogue about the power of friendship, or flying through the air smashing giant swords together. JRPGs are fucking retarded and except for Souls and the Mario RPGs I've never been able to finish one.
>>
>>323173879
>Linear makes a game bad instead of well crafted
Stay faggy /v/irgins. I'm not even a FFX fan but linear games are always fucking better than non-linear shit fests full of boring re-used assets, empty life-less overworlds and repetitive meaningless objectives/side missions
>>
File: up34316.jpg (164 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
up34316.jpg
164 KB, 960x635
>>323181113
How is this different from any other FF game? It's no different from FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, or FF7. Plot happens, walk somewhere, fight monsters, plot happens, walk somewhere, fight monsters...
>>
>>323196082
>I'm not even a FFX fan but linear games are always fucking better than non-linear shit fests full of boring re-used assets, empty life-less overworlds and repetitive meaningless objectives/side missions

If only somebody had told Kojima
>>
>>323195994
I don't see much of either of that with Dragon Quest, maybe some bits of friendship power.
>>
But even though I hate it, it isn't as bad as Tabatas output. Crisis Core and Type-0 managed to piss me off even more than X.
>>
>>323196287
>Type-0
Thank god I got that for free with my motherboard.
>>
>>323196239
Going by Google images, Goku is the main character and looks pretty over-designed.
>>
>>323196481
You should've demanded a refund and an apology letter.
>>
>>323173879
>It's more linear than call of duty,
Call of Duty doesn't have sidequests.
>>
>>323173879
>It's more linear than call of duty
and? I loved FFX it's the only one aside from 6 that i have beaten multiple times.
>>
I can't seem to bother finished FFX HD remaster, I'm suppose to fight Jetch but I think I lack HP spheres, I lack a lot of LV4 Sphere grid and I die in very few turns. Is Jetch supposed to be the final boss?
>>
>>323196617
Considering just how badly made the motherboard was and how I had to go through MSI support to get the steam code...yeah I should've.
>>
>>323194190

XIII-2 and LRXIII had good soundtracks. [Hamauzu is responsible for a quarter of the songs in XIII-2 and is involved abit more than that in LRXIII, while XIII is fully his (and Dirge of Cerberus too). The credit for those sequel soundtracks belong to Mizuta and Suzuki. Hamauzu himself has only made two songs for FF, that I've liked 'Arms of Shinra' and 'Dust to Dust'. So no I do not like him.]
>>
>>323196916
Well, at least you learned something. Go Gigabyte next time.
>>
>>323196518
Yes, Akira Toriyama is the primary character designer for the Dragon Quest series. No, Dragon Quest games are not over designed and are in fact pretty simple.
>>
>>323173879
its probably because it was the first FF for a lot of people.
>>
>>323195946
You lost me at
"The sphere grid is a wonderfully imaginative system"
The job system, the materia system, even the junctioning system, was a lot more imaginative.
You can say a lot about the sphere grid, but imaginitive is probably one of the last that would pop into my head.
>not even time-pressured" is a stupid criticism because ATB is kind of shit and the combination of turn-based combat with real-time combat has without exception been terrible
Well, I liked it, and liked it better than being able to ponder endlessly over your next move(s), it made it too easy, if there is such a thing in the FF universe.
>>
>>323198842
>job system
>imaginative

>literally "what if your characters could change roles at any time"
>>
>>323182479
I'd say Tidus becomes the leader of the group after Zanarkand. Before that even though its Yuna's pilgrimage it was probably Lulu/Wakka before Auron.
>>
>>323173879
>have one way that leads to more summons
>have 3 other ways
>go get more summons
vs
>have one way that leads to more summons
>no other ways
>go get more summons

What's the problem again?
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>323173879
The power of angst it hurts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
>>
>>323202220
great song t b h
>>
File: 1416507118429.gif (2 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1416507118429.gif
2 MB, 200x190
>>323173879
>It's more linear than call of duty

Do any of you idiot, nostalgia babies realize that all Final Fantasy games (XII being an exception) are linear?
>>
File: Final Fantasies.png (337 KB, 1026x787) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasies.png
337 KB, 1026x787
7 > 6 > 10 > 8 > 9 > 4 > 5 > 12 > 1 > 13 > 3 > 2
>>
>>323205742
swap X with V and you've got a list

also I love IX but I mid tier is fine
>>
>>323173879
>linear

linearity has nothing to do with quality
>>
>>323173879
I liked the music, Auron was badass and blitzball was fun
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.