[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for never eating pork bun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 315406_aad8ec7ffb_1.jpg (313 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
315406_aad8ec7ffb_1.jpg
313 KB, 1280x800
What's your excuse for never eating pork bun?
>>
should i replay this or buy gta 5?
>>
>>323171561
Replay this.
GTA 5 singleplayer is almost as boring as GTA 4 and online is full of hackers / modders.
>>
>>323171561
Why can't you just buy GTA V and replay Napping Puppies?
>>
>>323171506
I'm from europe, pork is haram.
>>
>>323172894
Then you'll never be a whole man.
>>
So is the Definitive Edition still not worth it?
>>
>>323174574
Depends. Do you own the original PC version? If so, not really any reason to get it.

If you don't have it, the Definitive Edition is the best version.
At the release there was some bug with the HD textures not working, but this was fixed so now it has the right textures.
It has more breakable objects and more interactable environment kill moves.
Also all DLC integrated so it's not unlocked instantly, so you don't start out with 1 million and all outfits / weapons etc.
>>
>>323171561
GTA5 is miles ahead.
>>
>>323175718
>having shit taste
>>
This game is easily one of the most overrated games on this board.

It's open world, yet the main story is really short, can be completed in 10-12 hours easily. Apart from the intro, which is very well done (the market is easily the most atmospheric location in the entire game) and the wedding mission, everything is bland and generic, including the ending, despite the interesting premise.

The combat is slow and boring, just another BamHam clone really. The envionment kills are fun, though, but even those get repetative after a short while.

Then, there's the traversal, which is straight up terrible. The cars feel like shit, zero physics and they all look ugly. GTA remains to be the only series that has belivable made up cars and actually have fun driving.

On the other hand, it did come out at a time when there was barely any good games to play, and I suppose the setting is unique enough to experience at least once, but >>323171561
GTA 5 is leauges above Sleeping Dogs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.