[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with Nintendo and failing to provide their products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So I finally picked up a Wii U and some games but the store I bought it at didn't have and remotes or pro controllers in stock. "No biggie. I'm just going to get them at some other place", or so I thought. Not a single store in my vicinity has any controllers in stock. What the hell? And don't tell me that it is because of Christmas. I could have bought hundreds of PS4 and XBone controllers.
>>
They are more interested in selling Amiibos than consoles now a days, won't be long before they are completely out of the console race unless by some miracle the NX is the next Wii.
>>
>>323169882
I mean it is just so dumb. There must have been quite a few people who picked the Wii U up over the holidays and now they can't play multiplayer games because Nintendo didn't provide enough controllers. Of course, I could order some online but I planned on inviting some friends over for multiplayer on the weekend.
>>
>>323170380

Check amazon or gamestores online my mane
>>
>>323170689
I eventually will but the controllers won't arrive in time for me to play with my bros this weekend. Also, even amazon seems to have figured out that there is a drought as the prices seem to have gone up quite a bit recently (i.e. in my country at least).
>>
>>323169713
So the next time they are here you will buy 4 instantly in case you need them.

Amiibos work in the same way - they put artificially low amount of them on the market so everybody buys them because they know that if they'll approach it in a "maybe I'll buy it in the next month, not now", they won't be there in the next month.

Pure jewery, that's why.
>>
no doubt it is because of the country you live in. there is even an abundance of those Smash controllers here in th US
>>
>>323170983
So it's even worse than expected.

>I don't get to buy the controllers that I won't. Meanwhile, I could get Bayonetta 2 for between 10 and 20€.
>Guys in the US have an abundance of controllers available in their stores but have to dish out 70 or so dollars for Bayonetta 2 because it has become so rare.
>>
>>323169713
Because the wiiu is already being phased out
>>
>>323171367
>that I won't
*that I want
>>
>>323170950

It is bad enough, when they do it with games but fucking controllers? I don't get it. They usually don't go down in price, even if there is a lot of supply.
>>
>>323169713
Same.

Can't find Rhythm Thief and Virtue Last Reward for the 3DS anywhere, gonna have to buy it digital
>>
>>323172028
If you are in Europe, you should have asked earlier, bro. A while ago, I came across Rythm Thief in a bundle with two other games for 10€! Just checked the online store of that placed but it seems it sold out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.