[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are literally people who don't think these are superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>>
It is though. The GBA versions with the added sound effects were pretty neat too.
>>
>>323152704
>Added sound effects were neat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHP6eWGQsww
>>
>>323152575
they technically are better than the originals if by nothing else the ability to save your progress in the longer games really helps as smb3 is a bit long to marathon if you don't want to use the warp whistle.

i still prefer the original smb3 as the jumping physics seem a bit off in all stars.

some of the visual updates look a bit odd in smb 1 and 2 but overall it's a straight upgrade.
>>
>>323152575
>there are people who don't recognize the GBA remakes are the best

All Stars laid the groundwork though.

That may be my bias towards Luigi speaking
>>
>>323152575
Yeah. Lots of people are wrong all the time. Even on the internet.
>>
File: yang wenli.jpg (53 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
yang wenli.jpg
53 KB, 960x720
>>323152928
what the fuck
>>
>>323152928
I...I meant Mario's voice :<
>>
>>323152575
I am such a person, although 3 pushed the limits of the NES so hard that I could hear an argument.

Clearly Nintendo disagrees, just look at Mario Maker.
>>
i especially love the new bowser music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8zyd3CNzi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkhxiUC7uQ
>>
buymp
>>
File: file.png (842 KB, 936x684) Image search: [Google]
file.png
842 KB, 936x684
>>323152575
>posting the worst version of the version you're trying to push
Why post if you can't do it right?
>>
>>323158264
because i already had Super Mario World
>>
>>323158360
not the point. This one also has SMW there's no reason to the one without it
>>
>>323158430
Why would it matter if I already had Super Mario World before All Stars (and +World) even came out? I don't understand your point.

The point of this thread is to discuss the difference between the original NES games and the All Stars versions. The All Stars version of SMW did not change at all aside from Luigi.
>>
>>323152928
>>323153571
>>323154331
If Toad's voice doesn't make you smile you can get the FUCK out of my face.
>>
>>323158360
>>323159210
HEY FAGLORD.

DID YOU KNOW THAT VERSION HAS DIFFERENT SPRITES FOR MARIO AND LUIGI? YEAH, YOU LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY.
>>
>>323152704
>>323153231
>Mario Maker will never have all the shit from World-e
Why even live? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-9FAwwMvM
>>
>>323152575
What a glorious time to be alive it was.
>>
>>323159210
>SMW in All-Stars had an actual Luigi sprite
Literally never knew this. In Australia I'm sure we only got the version of all-stars without SMW. That's cool they made that fix, but I like the idea of SMW being a stand alone game
>>
Fuck you, I'll beat Lost Levels some day.

fuck that reversing jump at the end of the first floor of the final Bowser's Castle.
>>
>>323159828
I literally just said that you moron. And you're actually wrong. Only Luigi's sprite is different.
>>
>>323159996
I'm glad I didn't die
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.