[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7k On6YV9Yw Better than Gr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7kOn6YV9Yw

Better than Graces F shit combat, even has proper air combos

DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>323150976
Was this game translated?
>>
Will Tales ever be good again?
>>
>>323151225
Nope, as long as Onibaba and Tales Studio go for the fujoshit HOMOSHIT bucks instead of actually making a game that gamers want
>>
>>323150976

Why are the 2D (and 2D like) battle systems always god tier? I honestly wish they would bring them back. However, people have such shit taste so ultimately it'll never happen again, at least not on home consoles.
>>
File: darth cancerous todd.jpg (31 KB, 680x673) Image search: [Google]
darth cancerous todd.jpg
31 KB, 680x673
I'm going to die from my rapidly advancing polycystic kidneys before this game gets a complete fan translation or Namco just fucking ports the shit.
>>
>>323151412
That's too bad. All I can do is hope they get their shit together.
>>
>>323151534

I still don't understand why DC and Destiny 2 have not yet been fan translated? I know it's a lot of work and time, but I'm sure if they asked for donations and/or help they could make some progress instead of being on hiatus.
>>
>>323150976
that music is pretty badass
>>
That battle was so fucking awesome

The last boss raped me with status alignmnents as well, was not expecting that at all.

Still haven't finished destiny 2 yet, I should pick it up again
>>
>>323151945
>A Kei Shigema game has not yet been translated
>It is the game most like Lunar

THIS FUCKING TRIGGERS ME RIGHT HERE, MORE THEN ANY OTHER NEVER EVER!
>>
File: 3999be.gif (25 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
3999be.gif
25 KB, 150x150
>>323150976
I didn't play a tales game since legendia the combat was flawed but was playable and enjoyable. When i got Zestiria i was expecting them to refine the combat and to be smooth as shit like a fighting game but instead it was a slow clunky button mash piece of garbage. So bad i can't even finish the game, it just sits on my desktop mocking me.

>followed by an additional Director's Cut version, which was released on January 31, 2008, also on the PlayStation 2. Neither version of this remake has been localized.

so much for that then..
>>
FUCK YOU, SCAMCO NAMDAI
>>
I'd pay full price for a Tales of Destiny DC localization from Namco.
>>
>>323150976
>a0t dropped Cless and is now making actual progress on ToDR

My hopes are not yet dead.
>>
>>323151095
No and I'll never, ever forget it. This was the exact moment I stopped giving a single fuck about Tales.
>>
>>323158784
that nigger needs to set up a patreon and make it his fulltime job

I will literally pay for these fan translations if it means I can get them this year as opposed to within the next 5 years.
>>
>>323160380
Yeah. That shit would be mad nice, especially considering these fan translations tend to be higher quality than any of the official ones anyways.
>>
>>323160380
won't profiting off this so openly cause Bandai Namco to just C&D it?
>>
>>323160887
Probably.
Fuck video game legality.
>>
>>323150976
I'll get around to playing through all the tales one day.

Bought ToI:R in a sale over a year ago and not even touched it yet. Been a year since Zestiria's release so might be nice to play a tales game again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.