[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you just hate how this no-name crook murdered one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: latest[2].png (592 KB, 583x1381) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
592 KB, 583x1381
Don't you just hate how this no-name crook murdered one of the central characters of the series? He's not connected to any other important cases, and he had no personal reason to murder her. Mia's death seems to pointless.
>>
I bet he fucked Mia's ass raw and jizzed on her taint. UF UF UF UF UF UF UF squish UF UF UF UF UF UFF
>>
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
>>
If any death pissed me off, it's Misty's.

Godot is a fucking retard.
>>
My only problem is that with all his money and power he would just hire an assassin and not break in on his own.
>>
>>323149768
At least Misty's death was meaningful - protecting her daughter and all.
>>
>>323148796
>Ruined the Fey Family
>Not important

k
>>
>>323148796
I was thinking about that when I finished AA3
Dahlia had a big history with Mia and a giant vendetta with her but the one who killed her was a forgettable character that wasn't even relevant before or after the case

>>323149768
That also pissed me off. Misty's death was completely avoidable but Godot decided to be a giant faggot and let her get killed, it doesn't help that the mystery of Misty Fey was being built up since the first game only for that
>>
>>323149768
Well, tell me how else he'd get to stab a ghost (which coincidentally does nothing)
>>
>>323148796
No-name crook? If I'm not mistaken, isn't he the one who made Misty Fey get passed up as a fraud in the media? He's anything but no-name.
>>
>>323150023
So why didn't he come back in some form during the final case in T&T? He wasn't even brought up outside of a passing statement during a reminiscing scene.
>>
>>323148796
The thing that bothers me is that the fourth game never fucking shuts up about 'the dark age of the law', but it never once mentions the fact that this guy was BLACKMAILING THE LAW. He had almost every fucking lawyer, judge and cop under his thumb, and was able to use that to get you arrested for a murder with absolutely no real proof (and considering you never actually got a not guilty verdict for her, got somebody who was still technically guilty released in the process), and almost succeeded in getting a guilty verdict for you. I don't know about you, but that seems a bit fucking bigger than 'a lawyer presented false evidence because they genuinely didn't know it was false'.
>>
May Pagan's light shine upon you all.
>>
>>323148796
I actually really like that this nobody killed her.
Call it retarded but like, in the grand scheme of things it's one of the more subdued elements of ace attorney. She wasn't killed by some cyborg, or a half hawk half lawyer who was the best at what he did. He was just some nobody who took an innocent life long before their time.

It's not satisfying but it plays out more real than the guy who did it conveniently being the guy who is also working in the same court room as you
>>
>>323150738

The devs go out of their way to avoid spoiling previous games as much as they can.
>>
I wonder what Mia's boobies felt like.
>>
>>323148796

He was just a big guy

IIRC the devs wanted Phoenix to go up against a powerful person in the second case and Red fits the bill
>>
>>323152830
Salty coins and sandy milk bags
>>
>>323152883
>Salty coins

Why "salty" in particular?

And man, these games gave me a bunch of weird fetishes.
>>
>>323148796
That's Redd Motherfucking White, one of the richest dudes in Japan. Who the fuck are you to say anything about him?

Phoenix Wrong, pls go.
>>
Mia's whole purpose as a character was to die. If Mia had stayed alive then Phoenix would be backseat to her.
>>
>>323153361
>hed be backseat to her
>instead of being fucking incompetent and being back seated by everyone fucking else.
I just wanted a game where Phoenix wasn't retarded. And the only time that happens is the one where you don't play as him.
>>
>>323153531
thats the only way it can be done though anon. The only reason Phoenix becomes retarded when you play as him is to warrant mistakes the player makes and the hilarity that ensues from it.
>>
>>323153864
I know but when you get in the groove on a case, and you're like FUCKING GOT YOU! Only to be shut down with YOU CAN'T PROVE SHIT FUCKBOY! for some other nigger to save the day, it loses its appeal after a while. I just think it'd be cool to have one game where Phoenix is still funny outside of court cases, but where he's an absolute stud mcmuffin in the courthouse.
>>
>>323154139
Yeah I hate that. The game even points it out at one point where Godot observes Phoenix always gets his ass saved by a girl at the very last moment in nearly every case.
>>
>>323152598
>The devs go out of their way to avoid spoiling previous games as much as they can.
Except mentioning von Karma and everything he did. He gets brought up several times. Then again, that's because you interact with his daughter, who I think is actually an interesting character

EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS
>>
completed T&T for the first time yesterday

>people didn't see the Godot tweest coming
>>
>>323148796
>murdered
That would imply that murder actually matters
>>
File: (a)dahliaserious.gif (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
(a)dahliaserious.gif
8 KB, 256x192
Tfw literally fell in love with her
>>
>>323155534
Too bad the real her got jailed and has yet to be mentioned again
>>
>>323156308
She got executed
>>
>>323156352
The fake got executed. The real one merely got jailtime for being an accessory since she didnt kill anyone
>>
>>323155534
>Occupation
>Permanently retired

I wondered if she got raped in prison
>>
>>323156438
I prefer dahlia over Iris
>>
>>323156602
shit taste into the trash with you and your dead sociopathic waifu
>>
File: messy.gif (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
messy.gif
8 KB, 256x192
>>323156646
Her ruthlessness makes her extremely attractive
>>
>>323154446
>EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS

If it makes you feel any better. The devs made fun of themselves for that in AAI2's first case.
>>
File: 1445268403123.png (92 KB, 256x404) Image search: [Google]
1445268403123.png
92 KB, 256x404
>>323156602
>>323156732
good taste anon
>>
Except he wasn't a nobody. He was the guy who leaked the info that the police were using a spirit medium, Misty (AKA Mia's mom), discrediting her for life. This led Mia to investigating the leak as an adult, leading her to him, and thus him killing her. He wasn't just some rando who murdered her for no reason.
>>
>>323157009
>>323156732
>>323155534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDrciJ2lVYY
Perfection
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.