[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or has the console pc shitflinging really escalated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: smhn.gif (1010 KB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
smhn.gif
1010 KB, 312x176
Is it me or has the console pc shitflinging really escalated. It's becoming really retarded at this point
>>
>>323141520
That shit is pretty much at an all time high.
A majority of threads you go into now usually has some sort of shit flinging related to hardware
>>
File: 1451808689319.jpg (116 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451808689319.jpg
116 KB, 640x1024
>>323141520
I don't even think it's /v/ starting the shit, but rather paid Sony shills trying to move some consoles for people's Christmas gift money and tax refunds.
>>
Only at this point?

The base concept of platform wars doesn't strike you as retarded?
>>
>>323141798
I know that they were always there. But now, the memes, the falseflagging etc is running rampant
>>
>>323141520
PS4 is the only console alive in its generation, so naturally there cannot be console wars. Enemies have to be sought from further away, so now it's consoles collectively (but mostly just PS4) versus PC.
>>
I don't honestly believe there is a legitimate console war going on besides blatant shit posting. Who actually feels like the PS4 or XB1 are superior to PC gaming? A PC has the capabilities of doing anything a console can, but better.

I'm not dogging on consoles, I have a PS4 and a Wii U, but I mainly game on my PC. I like my consoles just fine, but if you have the money to build a nice PC and game on it, why would you choose a console instead?
>>
>>323141520
the only retarded thing is how zealously the obedient console drones will defend their rectum-raiding corporate overlords with double standards and constantly changing goalposts.

Literally a marketeering army
>>
File: 1431058308403.jpg (958 KB, 1827x2092) Image search: [Google]
1431058308403.jpg
958 KB, 1827x2092
>>
>>323143552
I mostly play Jrpgs and pc has nothing to offer me. Ps4(3)(vita) and 3ds are all I need. Still trying to sell my xbone.
>>
>>323143251
Which is silly.
Shit even Sony don't consider pc a competitor, not because Sony think they are better or anything, just because they realize the pc is its completely own beast.
Which is why they have just been locking shit up as console exclusive( as in excluding pc) instead of straight up exclusive.

They don't need to compete with pc, they just gotta beat xbox and nintendo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.