[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell are they? Just friends or a couple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: MarioPeach.jpg (55 KB, 787x599) Image search: [Google]
MarioPeach.jpg
55 KB, 787x599
What the hell are they? Just friends or a couple?
>>
Friends with benefits
>>
Father and son
>>
Strongly implied to be a couple. The only reason Nintendo aren't explicit about it is because of the whole "Mario has to be family friendly" thing
>>
>>323132910
Dating.
>>
>>323132910
Here's something that.s been bugging me.

Why would Peach or Mario be attracted or in love with each other?
>>
Isn't there a moment in Super Paper Mario where someone asks that and you get different dialogue depending on who you were currently playing as? Pretty sure Peach isn't selectable at the time.
>>
>>323134475
Well Peach would like because of the whole "knight in shining armor" thing or a Mario equivalent to it. Better question to ask is why Mario would even put up with someone like her. And no, "cake" isn't worth all the constant kidnappings and rescuing
>>
>>323135094
Literally the only hot girl in mainline Mario games, that's why.
>>
>>323134475
Dude's probably hung like a horse.
>>
>>323132910
Friends with benefits, like owning your own country benefits.
>>
>>323135094
Mario's her hero, sure. But what about things besides that?
>>
>>323134534
Luigi says they're just friends.
>>
>>323136632
I remember playing Luigi at the time. I thought he said something like "It's hard to be sure."
>>
>>323136632
No he doesn't. He says something along the lines of them being close, but "wouldn't exactly call them a couple".
>>
>>323132910
post Mario and Peach love please
>>
>>323132910
In Super Paper Mario they deny being a couple.
>>
>>323137349
What are they then?
>>
>>323138025
More then friends but not yet lovers?
>>
>>323138150
Platonic Life Partners?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.