[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 3518-1.jpg (3 MB, 1529x2156) Image search: [Google]
3518-1.jpg
3 MB, 1529x2156
>>
>>323132639
Odie Mama
Wiggie Wiggie Woo
Wishy Washy Wee
Omagee wansu Hageeem
>>
>>323132639
No e-celebs play this game. There's nothing to discuss.
>>
Why did they have to make Wario so terrible?
>>
>>323133773
Wario's quite decent in brawl, what are you talking about?
>>
>>323133773
He was the 3rd best character in the game last time I checked the tier list but that was years ago.
>>
>>323134135
10th in the most recent list
>>
It had more to do than smash 4 ever will.
>>
fun game

great roster, still pick it up and play with my friends from time to time

8/10
>>
I had a blast playing this with my friends back then.
>>
>>323134135
Not him but screw tier lists, the way they represented Wario was still dumb.
>>
sideways wiimote 4 players full items go

d-pad control is the best, I always wondered why I hated smash until I got away from the analog stick
>>
File: 1441098194887.png (145 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1441098194887.png
145 KB, 511x511
>demo set up in rockstop kiosks
>Id play as snake, my friend would be wario
>pretending the nikita missile could lock on and track fat people
>we kept going back to the gamestop solely for that demo for almost half the summer

ah, to be dumb and happy again
>>
>>323135586
You mean like moveset-wise? If you want a more WarioLand-esque moveset than you should take a look at Project M because they went more in that direction as opposed to his original WarioWare moveset.
>>
>>323135971
You're still dumb, just unhappy now.
>>
File: 89e.jpg (6 KB, 296x335) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
6 KB, 296x335
>Meta Knight
>>
>>323136639

but when I see demos, I never think to make fun littles games out of them with friends

that childhood spark is gone
>>
>>323136743
>childhood
>2008

ive been here a while
>>
>>323136882

late childhood though
>>
>>323136732
My friend owns smash and we've played it at his a few times with two other friends. One of them ONLY plays Meta Knight because "he's so bad at the game he deserves an advantage" despite the fact that only one of us is good at smash.
>>
>>323132639
Fuck you guys it was fun.

Subspace emissary was the best story-related thing Smash has ever done
>>
>>323137395
It was the only story-related thing Smash has ever done.
>>
I use to be all up in this game. Looking back all this game really was for was people who were too scared to get into fighting games because of the learning curve. This game honestly is not that hard to get decent in. But you can't say that about Street Fighter, Tekken, etc. Now Smash fans are gonna be all up on me now, but I'm sure deep down they know I'm right.
>>
>>323138565
Only the autists could get mad. Brawl's mega-casual, just how Sakurai intended.
>>
>>323132639
>Brawl cucked out of Genesis
>>
>>323138929
At least it's got GOML
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.