[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Final Fantasy 14 voice actress found murdered >Londo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tfw5wvdmmh9cenzi2foj.jpg (61 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
tfw5wvdmmh9cenzi2foj.jpg
61 KB, 800x491
>Final Fantasy 14 voice actress found murdered
>London police today confirmed that voice actress Sian Blake, who played the character Yugiri in Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, was found dead with her two children in their home this week.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-35256774
>>
>>323117262
i rather enjoyed her voice acting for Yugiri, it sounded perfect for someone not of Eorzea.

Damn, hope they find that bastard bf of hers.
>>
>>323117262
That is pretty awful

>>323117613
Her bf murdered her and the children?
>>
>>323117808
He's a person of interest currently. He fled to Ghana and hasn't been seen since. Apparently, Sian's sister told the police that Sian was planning on leaving her bf due to him being abusive to her and her children.
>>
>Inb4 /pol/ starts to shitpost.
>>
File: 1435072412266.gif (49 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1435072412266.gif
49 KB, 300x375
>London

Doesn't surprise me, place is an absolute hellhole.
>>
>>323117262

This is a dark day for all of us gamers. This what happens when people chimp out and have access to guns. America nebabooneeds to get more strict gun lagorillaws. Niggers. Black people. Niggers blacks NIGGER
>>
I hate this planet
>>
>>323118417
This

Does anyone know of a fucking video with Yugiri speaking in English? I played the game in JP so i have no idea how she sounded.
>>
>>323118951
Not sure if it will link correctly with 4chan's embed, but it starts at about 8:00 in.

https://youtu.be/q1pD3LD6bpU?t=7m41s
>>
>>323118496
She wasn't killed by a gun ya dingus.
>>
>>323119182
God, why did they have to shoe horn in that horrid ye olde English fantasy style of writing.

Anyway, thanks for the link Anon.
>>
nignogs gonna nig
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
Stop dawdling your thumbs and sit.

It's a bloody tragedy: a mother and her children, dead. Reeks of foul play. The bastard is still out there, and the newspapers are driving me up a wall. Make yourself useful to Scotland Yard and find us a lead.

Screw this up, Halligan, and you'll be giving out parking tickets. That's a promise!
>>
rib voice girl
>>
>>323118496
TOP KEK. only got funnier because of retarded anon>>323119687
>>
>>323119310
Of course not, no one is killed by guns. She was killed by a nigger, who just so happened to be wielding a gun. He'd have garotted her with his schlong if he didn't have one on hand. Americucks, indeed.
>>
>>323120176
>It's a bloody tragedy
How is having less niggers in the world a tragedy?
Besides, considering how most FFXIV players play with the jap dub instead, this is truly a blessing for our society.
>>
>>323120619
No, guns kill people.
>>
>>323120769
I have never seen a sentient gun floating around and shooting people before, but I guess that doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
>>323120879
I don't know aht other use a gun has to kill things. I mean sure, people kill. But with guns. The things used to kill.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.