[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most played game in the world right now? LoL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What's the most played game in the world right now? LoL? Dota? Minecraft?
>>
On steam, right at this moment and for all of today? Dota 2 according to steamdb
>>
>>323116496
Your mom's puss
>>
>>323116656
No, I mean in the whole world in all plataforms
>>
>>323116816
GOOGLE IT DUMB FUCK
>>
>>323116882
nay
>>
>>323116496
I'd put my money on Minecraft

>widest audience
>available on all platforms
>both single and multiplayer
>>
>>323116496
DOTA 2 or Minecraft. I would go for Minecraft since kids love it and almost every kid plays Minecraft on their phone,vita,360,PS3,PS4,Xbone or PC and maybe some on Wii U.
>>
>>323116496
Why you want to know? What such curiosity strikes you? Are you going to play it? Even if you find out you would forget in three or four days making what you're doing right now a complete waste of time. There are many other things you can search for that could be of valuable information... But you just decided to stick here with a pointless cause.
>>
>>323116816
There's really no way of knowing
>>
>>323116496
dota or MC, you named them
LeL has no credibility with their 68 gorillion
>>
>>323117162
That must be the case
>>323117313
Why?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.