[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left Handed Master Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: left handed.jpg (58 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
left handed.jpg
58 KB, 480x358
Are there any video game characters that are left handed or games designed for left handed people?
>>
>>323112863
Link is left handed
>>
Left handed shit presidents ford , bill lying bj clinton , obongo the nigger.
>>
Link.

People actually got upset that the Wii version of TP reversed everything.

And by people I mean basement dwellers.
>>
>>323113479
Kill yourself

The original doomguy was left handed.
>>
>>323112863
Sure there is anon.

The best one is suspending your own neck from a rope that is securely fastened to the roof of your mother's house, then proceeding to kick whichever stool you choose from underneath your feet, ensuring that you have enough room below said feet to restrict them from touching the floor.

It's popular amongst most pretentious faggots who shitpost on 4chan, and works 9 times out of 10.

Easy AND enjoyable for everybody involved!
>>
File: Link on Epona.png (343 KB, 626x599) Image search: [Google]
Link on Epona.png
343 KB, 626x599
>>323112863
>Link in most incarnations of note, and even the one forced right-handed one in Skyward Sword still used left-handed stances for aiming weapons
>Mario in the RPGs, to contrast with the right-handed Luigi
>Yuri Lowell
>Nero in DMC4
>>
The main characters in Dark Sector and Undying both shoot lefty.
>>
>>323112863
Left handed people are scientifically proven to suck 3x as many dicks as their right handed counterparts.
>>
>>323112863

CS, if I'm not mistaken, originally was all left handed characters for a small bit of time.
>>
>>323113635
When did Doomguy become president? I must've been asleep.
>>
>>323115173
>being this mad that you're a right-handed mongoloid pleb
Righties are so fucking incompetent they need everything to be specifically designed for them. Give a right-handed person a pair of lefty scissors and fuck, it's like you just handed them some alien machine. Meanwhile a lefty can use virtually any item designed for right-hand use with absolutely zero issue.
>>
>>323112863
I think the Arbiter is left handed in cutscenes
>>
>>323112863
Nero from DMC4.
>>
>>323115536
See
>>323114126

It's the only answer for sub-race plebbies like yourself.

As I mentioned, you're all pretentious twits.
>>
One of the rapier users from soul caliber is left handed.
Im pretty sure nightmare is left handed.
In dark souls 2 you can be lefted, hopefully it'll allow you to do it in dark souls 3.
Nero is left handed as well.
>>
>>323113274
Not with the wagglestick he's not.
>>
Akihiko is left handed.

It bothers me a lot when playing mmos i feel my character is taking her weapom with the wrong hand
>>
>>323113532
and, you know, left-handed people
>>
>All these righties getting triggered
>>
>>323113479
all better than your righty rethug presidents buddy
>>
>trying to use a 3ds stylus when you're left handed
>using the analog whilst trying to do shit on the bottom screen in monster hunter
Holy fuck.
>>
>>323114729
>Yuri Lowell
>not Looooooooooowell
Also, the fact he's banned from the polls is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>323116812
>not owning a n3DS for hunting of the monsters
>not owning a circle pad pro if you're too lazy/stubborn to buy the superior handheld
You only have yourself to blame
>>
>>323116812
Are you unable to use your right hand? I am right handed but still have control of my left fingers.
>>
>>323117030
I do own a n3ds.
I still prefer using the stylus, that second analog sucks ass.
>>
>>323117441
I tried do it with my right hand before.
I don't know, it feels off?
Like it's something I'm not really comfortable with doing.
I got comfortable using my left hand for moving and using the stylus for camera control.
>>
what is this degeneracy

lefties get out and actually kill yourselves
>>
>>323112863
>3 out of 50 right handed presidents
>l-left handed!!...r-right?
>>
>>323112863
Sheva in RE5.
>>
>>323115536
What the fuck are you talking about? Lefties are literally rarer and have to be given special utensils compared to a righty
>>
>>323117819

>degeneracy

This. Being a lefty is a choice. Its time to stop being edgy contrarians and grow up
>>
>>323115536
Nigga he's just joking, chill
>>
>>323118308
What? no. We can use the same utensils as the rest of people.

Except for mugs with slogans. The slogan is always hidden.
>>
>left-handed people are on the same level as skub
Who would have thunk it?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.