[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this fucker OP in Gwent or am I just really lucky? As soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: foltest_the_siegemaster_card.jpg (17 KB, 210x390) Image search: [Google]
foltest_the_siegemaster_card.jpg
17 KB, 210x390
Is this fucker OP in Gwent or am I just really lucky?

As soon as I unlocked this Leader card (Doubles the strength of your Siege units) I put as many Siege cards in my deck as I had and I haven't lost a game since
>>
Spy cards and decoys are the most fun
>>
I just use the clear weather one. Lets you play out your hand to bait cards from your opponent without worrying about weather effects
>>
>>323111336

>Use OP leader card
>Play two powerful siege cards in Round 1, with whatever I'm playing in other rows It may win the round
>Round 2 play Medic siege card and bring back a catapult
>switch out the medic for the decoy, replay medic and bring back the other catapult
>activate Leader card
>GG
>>
>>323111854
>having no cards

decoys are for enemy spies.
>>
>>323111509

A clear weather card does the same thing though
>>
>>323113120
but I dont have to draw it or have it in my deck
>>
I have found having 3 spies or so and 1 decoy and then filling the rest of the deck out with high quality creatures works best
>>
>>323114931
When the game starts muligan for at least 1 spy, who usually nets you another spy etc, you just want to draw as much of your deck as possible
>>
>no online competitive Gwent

Why?
>>
There is no way to win a spy deck if it has a few scorches and weather cards. Card advantage is king. Temeria is a close second with good luck, but Nilfgaard has the craziest combos. Especially when the best heroes are neutral, nothing stopping you from adding Geralt, Ciri an Yen into your nilf deck
And ofcourse using the one emperor card where you can steal a card from the opponent's graveyard.

Or the one that cancels the enemy leader, in case you're facing temerian siege.
>>
>>323111212
This guy (and the Nilfgaardian deck in general) is better, being able to replay one of your own spies is OP, nobody gives a fuck about your two 18s in siege when they've got massive hand advantage.
>>
>>323115241
It's painfully unbalanced, everyone would play temerian and nilfgaardian spy decks.
>>
>>323115241
There was one, but damn the people playing it were utter fucking retards.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.