[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there be another one of these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1452215622670.jpg (22 KB, 300x352) Image search: [Google]
1452215622670.jpg
22 KB, 300x352
Will there be another one of these?
>>
Zipper Interactive doesn't exist anymore.
>>
No but it was probably the best attempt at gaming past 32/32 or 50/50.

They just fucked it up with a patch and the PS3 online was already pretty awful. If it was launch on PC sometime after launch it could have been amazing.
>>
Zipper is dead, and MAG didn't sell that well.
I could go for an upgraded re-release of it on PS4 since that shit was crash-happy on PS3
>>
>>323097287

Valor master race
>>
>>323097287
There was no reason not to roll medic for XP and support
>>
>>323097431
>>323097542
Did they sell the rights?
>>
>>323098135
Sony owns it.
>>
>>323098335
Well that's a good thing guys. It's good right...

...guys

:(
>>
>>323098135

Sony owns it and some of the guys who worked for Zipper still work for Sony.
>>
>>323098636
Sony couldn't be arsed to keep up a bunch of PS3 game servers on a large VM, so nope.
>>
File: the evil that men do.jpg (34 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
the evil that men do.jpg
34 KB, 500x651
Battlefront was supposed to be one of those games, but EA are kikes and DICE are incompetent nostalgiafags.
I guess Planetside 2 will suffice
>>
I'd rather have a Resistance revival
>>
>>323099235
Lol I'm the guy who just posted the Resistance thread and I'm op on this one
>>
>>323097287
I enjoyed it while it was still up, mostly played suppression.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.