[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yeah he's annoying as shit. But you have to cater to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: 559c1645766cd.jpg (44 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
559c1645766cd.jpg
44 KB, 600x369
So yeah he's annoying as shit.
But you have to cater to your audience.
Thus dude makes money doing what you all do on your free time, is all the hate jealousy?
>>
literally who
>>
>>323091958
he also gets more puss than /v/ combined
>>
i don't have anything bad to say about him because he's not really relevant to the gaming scene in any way
>>
learn to type u fckn retart lmao
>>
Of course I'm jealous, I'm not some deluded faggot.

I also think just because he makes money to cater his audience doesn't make his content any less retarded.
>>
Not video games
>>
>>323091958
>is all the hate jealousy?
what's wrong with that? fuck that piece of shit
>>
File: 47459749579459.gif (443 KB, 491x357) Image search: [Google]
47459749579459.gif
443 KB, 491x357
>google brainwashed this guy so hard he actually believes that people are jealous of him
>>
Doesn't he also give a shitton to charity? I mean, this is a legitimately good person. I fucking hate the videos but I love the person. It's weird.
>>
I don't really care.
His persona is obviously an act and that's fine, he's just exploiting a demographic for money and boy is it working.

I don't really feel any jealousy though, despite all the money he must make I just don't think I could ever lower myself to the level he has and associate yourself with pure cancer
>>
>>323092236
Why would you give a fuck how retarded your content is when you're making millions? Fucking lol.
>>
>>323092330
DON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT WORTH IT
>>
>you're either jealous or a hater
You can't even critic anything these days because muh safe shell, fuck this world
>>
>is all the hate jealousy?
>literally just admitted that you know he's annoying as fuck the sentence above
You answered your own question dipshit.

Yes, obviously many people are jealous of him, he's rich and has an easy life while barely having to put in any effort. Naturally people envy him, but that is not why people hate him, people hate him because he's an annoying faggot who tries too hard.
>>
Honestly I think he's mellowed since he first started.
>>
>>323091958
I don't hate him. I just get sick of constantly hearing about him from my sister's daughter and from this board.
>>
>>323092430

Because to some people money isn't all there is.
>>
>>323091958
all the hate is kids trying to prove they're not kids
>>
>>323092560
oh shit, burned.
watch out everyone
>>
>>323091958
Honestly the guy's a lot better than most youtube trash, at least he fucking talks about the games instead of unrelated shit.
>>
I think PewDiePie is the Bobby Kotick of YouTubers.
>>
He's not even one of the worst LPers.
I understand his appeal more than most LPers who upload themselvea just being boring fucks while playing vidya and getting hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
>>
>>323092614
That's something only poorfag losers say.
>>
>>323092614
You're a sad deluded faggot if you actually think this.

He has more than money. He can live comfortably and has a hot gf. He could quit his job and live comfortably for the rest of his life

Can you say the same?

People who say that money isn't all there is have obviously never had any money.
>>
>>323091958
I don't hate him and I'm not jealous.

I just don't care.
#1 youtube channel could be worse... WAY worse
>>
I don't hate him, he's a good dude outside of his videos, which like you said he obviously caters. I do think the amount of money he earns is a bit ridiculous compared to some other jobs, hell he makes more than the President of the US, more than doctors and lawyers, etc. It's a bit much. I mean good on him and all, but still a bit much.
>>
>>323092614
I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not.
>>
>>323092753
>>323092818
gtfo
>>
>>323092614
The only people who actually think this are the kinds of people who do not know themselves. The kinds of people who don't understand what makes themselves tick, they don't know what they want in life or what makes them happy.

Anyone who has delved into their own minds enough to understand themselves will tell you that money will solve ALL of your problems.
>>
>>323093146
I'm hoping it is
>>
I don't hate him, I just find him annoying and don't watch him.
>>
>>323091958
Don't worry though. The Muslims will fix white privelage!
>>
>>323091958
He himself doesn't annoy me. I can block his channel and forget he exists; and he found an easy as fuck way to make lots of money without harming anyone. I respect him, even.
It's his audience that annoys me.
>>
>>323093217
>making blanket statements about all of humanity based on your own tiny experience

hahaha oh wow, i forgot what it was like to be 15
>>
>>323093217
Yeah, but is it right?
>>
>M-money is all there is, if you have money you have EVERYTHING AND BE HAPPY

Christ, and you call other people being deluded.

Take a hint from someone who has moneyl, hapiness is in the little things.
>>
>>323092216
>lrn2type
Quoth the brain dead retard*
>>
>>323093879
But isn't that also based on personal preferences? What makes you happy might not make everyone happy
>>
>>323093690
I don't know of any 15 year old psychologists.
>>
>>323093879
>Happiness is in the little things.
No, I've checked my penis many times, and there's no happiness in there.
>>
>>323093987

Every single fucking opinion is based on personal preferences.

If we are going to base our discussion on that, then we have no right to call anyone else a deluded faggot since we have no fucking idea how anyone personal preferences may vary.
>>
>>323091958
He gives millions to charity
I liked his TheWalkingDead Lps and he seems like a cool guy
There is nothing wrong with this youtuber
>>
I think he's an obnoxious faggot but good for him for finding a niche market and making money. Theres plenty of shittier e-celebs out there.
>>
>>323091958

Here's an even better question:

Why are you sucking his cock on /v/?
>>
>>323095191
he's a qt3.14 x3
>>
>>323091958
him and markiplier are both cancer

whenever i just wanna see a quick gameplay to see if a game is good or not both of these faggots vids are always at the top, and when i watch their vids they LITERALLY NEVER STOP TALKING. like holy shit, you'd think they'd be able to stop being retarded for a few seconds so i can actually listen to the fucking game but no, literally non fucking stop talking and screaming and trying too fucking hard to be funny.
>>
>>323093879
shut up notch
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.