[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit, I'm sick and tired of recent AAA titles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jim.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Holy fucking shit, I'm sick and tired of recent AAA titles that basically put out piles of junk straddled with DLC and stupid fucking retards go out and buy it. This is the monster that you morons have created by constantly shilling (for free no less) any new game that's coming out. Are you sick and tired of this shit? Name me one game that came out it the last year that was worth the fucking retail price.
>>
>>323086982
Back to >>>/pol/ with you, Jim
>>
Jimwhy does your MM icon looks like the Scout from TF2? arent you suppost to be a Heavy in real life?
>>
File: 1451860359757.png (191 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451860359757.png
191 KB, 400x400
>>323086982
Jim's a tool, but props to him for bringing Nick Bate to an audience wider than just /cwc/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGsuD2O8Kc
>>
>>323088148
It's because I hope that his speed runs off on me for when Ben Garrison finds out my address.
>>
>>323088294
I like his Tumblrisms videos
>>
>>323086982
The Witcher 3.
>>
>>323088843
Oh boy can't wait to run through the forest for goddamn hours
>>
I absolutely fucking love /v/ these days.
For one thing, it's ACTUALLY talking about videogames. The catalog is full of vidya threads and not just 80% "lets cry bitch tears over liberals existing" threads.

Secondly, GG is being BTFO and not because it's full of SJWs, but because they all went to their hugboxes and circlejerked in their bubbles for so long that they genuinely believed all their own dogshit. Now they're back on /v/ and people here are responding to their shit with actual QUESTIONS or pointing out glaring holes in their logic, and the faGGots are so used to never ever being challenged that they literally have no ammo or rebuttal so they say "go back to tumblr"

Because they're FUCKING IDIOTS who are completely lost without their bubble.
>>
Has Jim ever made a video on CWC?
>>
I checked out of the AAA hotel a long time ago.
>>
>>323089015
Right.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.