[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't remember game name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Wizard-vs-Witch.jpg (32 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
Wizard-vs-Witch.jpg
32 KB, 599x450
I need help /v/. I had this old PC adventure game when I was a kid that I can't remember the name of.
It had pixel graphics and you played as a little boy who's town was attacked by some evil witch that turns everything upside down, literally, like trees and houses and shit, and you had to go free this wizard who would turn everything right side up and banish the witch.
I remember there was a carnival with a clown in it, and there was this puzzle where you had to get these little statues of men to form a bridge.
I've looked all over and can't find any mention of it, just someone else asking the same thing on an Escapist thread (but with no answer).
>>
Little Nemo
>>
>>323085228
No, it was an adventure game. Point and click I think.
>>
pls don't leave me hangin niggas
>>
>>323087728
when were you a kid?
>>
>>323089468
Yeah, if I can remember the game was released sometime in the 90s.
Or hell, it may have been released in the 80s, I don't know for sure, it looked pretty old.
>>
>>323091537
did it have a fully mouse point and click context interface or did you type text into a box sometimes?
>>
>>323091869
It was fully mouse point and click.
>>
>>323092221
Did you run the game from a dos prompt, windows 3.1, windows 95/98 or another operating system?
>>
>>323092380
When I had it, it was on a CD and ran on Windows, can't remember the exact version.
>>
>http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/up-side-town

?
>>
>>323092856
Was it any of the Legend of Kyrandia games?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Kyrandia
>>
File: 1452209227157.jpg (31 KB, 232x312) Image search: [Google]
1452209227157.jpg
31 KB, 232x312
>>323094838
HOLY SHIT YES THANK YOU ANON I CAN NOW REST
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.