[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me not to buy a ps4 anons. I can get one for 215$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: PS4-00[1].jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PS4-00[1].jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
Convince me not to buy a ps4 anons.
I can get one for 215$ but I'm still not sure how worth it is.
>>
>>323076774
>$215
Man I'd get that in a flash.
But it all depends on what games you want on it anon.
>>
>>323076774
You have to pay a subscription so you can use your own internet connection to host laggy p2p games.
Either that, or you'll have to miss out on big chunks of the games you paid full price for.
>>
>>323076774

Well worth it. Especially if you didn't have a ps3. Some shit really worth playing on there like TLoU, and duderaider. Psn is pretty much a required thing, but it isn't like it is expensive for anything and it does get you access to some games as well. Although the games offered via psn vs live is shit.

I own every system. I still tend to turn on the Xbox more than the ps4 just because the online community is slightly better. If it isn't a multiplayer game though I always buy my multiplats on ps4.
>>
You don't have the balls to do it anyways fag.
>>
>>323077382
>You have to pay a subscription so you can use your own internet connection to host laggy p2p games.

For subscription you get free games so money still returns and since when multi is laggy? It depends on your internet you oaf.
>>
>>323079174
>you get free games
If it's such a great fucking deal, then why did they lump online multiplayer in ps+? The answer is to pressure people into buying into a scam.
And the lagginess in p2p games depends on yours and the other person's connection dipshit.
>>
File: aw hell naw nigga.gif (732 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
aw hell naw nigga.gif
732 KB, 245x245
>>323076774
>215$
Don't buy it but tell me where.
>>
>>323079625
>If it's such a great fucking deal, then why did they lump online multiplayer in ps+?
Because you touch yourself at night, that's why.
>And the lagginess in p2p games depends on yours and the other person's connection dipshit.
So it's Sony fault that you and other moron have shitty Internet? My god, you are stupid.
>>
File: 1451528212079.png (35 KB, 142x191) Image search: [Google]
1451528212079.png
35 KB, 142x191
Quick, somebody post 30vs60.webm
>>
>>323079934
>So it's Sony fault that you and other moron have shitty Internet?
You are literally retarded. I'm not blaming them for that, I'm asking why I have to pay them for that shit, I'm using my own connection to host those games.
>>
>>323077382
>buying a PS4 for multiplayer games
if you do that, you pretty much have an overabundance of money and therefore very likely also a great internet connection. That or you are retarded as hell, in which way you deserve it.
>>
>>323076774
Nogaems

Although it will probably have enough by the end of the year, so for that price might as well get it now.
>>
Bloodborne
>>
>>323080190
Besides multiplayer games, pretty much 90% of modern games have an online aspect to them.
Not having access to that aspect of the game you purchased, pretty much devalues it because you are getting less for the same price. Unless of course you buy into their scam.
Even if I were a billionaire I still would not willingly give one cent to a scam like some dickless dupe.
>>
>>323080154
You complained it's laggy you cretin. At least admit your retardation before posting again. Nobody force you to anything, just said he can save money on games even with subscription.
>>
>>323080586
complaining =/= blaming Sony you fucking retard.
>>
>>323080559

Except it isn't a scam. None of it, psn or live is a scam. How naive are you? Online components of games are the current state of the industry. If you don't like it you can always go plug in you snes and play that.

Besides that there are actually quite a few games available that do not require an online connection to play.

I think you should consider just picking a new hobby at this point if this is the kind of thing that makes you mad.
>>
>>323080685
>p2p games are laggy because my Intenet is shit and everyone has the same

How much longer you're going to embarrass yourself fuckboi?
>>
>>323076774
215 is pretty fucking cheap anon. I have one, and i play most of my games in it, i made the option of getting that instead of a gaming pc, so i play multiplats on ps4, really i only play indie shit on pc. I would say it's definitely worth it.

I would say the real strength of consoles over pc, besides the comfy aspects, are multiplayers. In most pc games the communities die really fast, except for some specific games like cs and starcraft, in consoles they usually last a lot longer.
>>
File: 20160107_104711.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160107_104711.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
OP... do you have other consoles or a good or upgradable gaming computer?

What are you looking to play?

215 sounds like a great price for PS4, but even at 215 it may be redundant if you have xbone already.

I like PS4 and I have a gaming PC. PS4 mainly for exclusives. PS4 is comfy.
>>
>>323076774
For 215 just go for it
>>
>>323076774
Do you care about Bloodborne, TLOU Remastered, Disgaea 5, Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival, Infamous, Tearaway, Gravity Rush Remastered, EDF, or fighting games like Guilty Gear Xrd and Dead or Alive? That's what's out now.

Do you care about upcoming games like Nier, Persona, Final Fantasy, The Last Guardian, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank, Yakuza, God of War, Gran Turismo, or Star Ocean?

Are you fine with paying a subscription to play online? Do you already have a gaming PC for multiplats?

$215 is a great price, but there's no point if the library doesn't appeal to you.
>>
>>323081023
>Online components of games are the current state of the industry. If you don't like it you can always go plug in you snes and play that.
You have some serious reading comprehension problems friend, you should read the reply chain again.
My issue is not with the online components of games.
I would not have an issue with paying a subscription fee to Sony for online multiplayer if Sony actually hosted servers for those games, but they don't they force you to host the games.

>>323081154
Jesus you retard it's not about the lag.
Even if they're not laggy, why am I paying Sony so I can host p2p games?
It makes no sense outside of the zombie brains of the idiots who actually bought into it.
>>
>>323085449
This.

Though as >>323082539
says, if you are looking for FPS games, then console community tends to be the place to be, for online at least.
>>
>>323076774
I'm a PCuck through and through, but at that price even i might get one for GT7 or some shit, there's a serious lack of exclusives though.
>>
Get it. It's the best system this generation.
>>
>>323085468
>Jesus you retard it's not about the lag.

Jesus you retard, you were complaining about lag. Nobody force you to pay for it and your own opinion isn't a fact you fucking mongolid.
>>
>>323087682
>ps+ is mandatory if you want to play online
fact

>Sony doesn't even host servers for online multiplayer games
fact

>you are forced to host p2p games if you want to play online
fact

>you are an idiot
fact
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.