[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Who wins /v/?
>>
literally the mlp/steven universe of video games
>>
>>323074038

Yeah I love it.
>>
>>323074038
its such amazing entertainment

just watch all these people post irretrievable snapshots of their normal maturation that we were all lucky enough to not broadcast to the world growing up

in about five years im going to win every argument with these people, just look up their old posts and either show their old contradictory opinions on things

or their furry phase
>>
>>323074038
So that's why /v/ likes it.
>>
>>323074797
shitlord
>>
>>323073785
man the legendary hero is my hero
>shitty kung fu moves that look like they dont work but to
>you think hes caught then when you see him next hes still running around like a mad man
>that showmanship
>>
>>323074797
>in about five years im going to win every argument with these people
I can predict the responses if you'd like.

>/v/ is one person
>Literally who
>Implying /v/ isn't furry
>Getting upset at video games
>Autism
>MEMES
>>
File: prof.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
prof.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>323074038
I thought Splatoon was the mlp of video games.
>>
>>323075687
No, Splatoon's fandom died out a bit because how old it is
This is the newest smash hit game on /v/, therefore it has to be the mlp of video games. There's no arguing against it because /v/ said it, therefore its so
>>
>>323075687
The difference is unlike Splatoon players Undertale fags genuinely believe their game is totally witty, deep, and engaging and not just a shallow experience with LEL SO RANDUMMM!M! characters and writing.
>>
>>323075687

Splatoon has nothing to do with toddler tier friendship.

Undertale on the other hand...
>>
File: 1408054082795.png (171 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
1408054082795.png
171 KB, 500x697
>>323073785
>Sans
>Time God
So I take it you've either never played the game before or you're listening to retarded theories.
>>
File: 142695774233.png (10 KB, 570x533) Image search: [Google]
142695774233.png
10 KB, 570x533
>>323076408
>Undertale fags genuinely believe their game is totally witty, deep, and engaging and not just a shallow experience with LEL SO RANDUMMM!M! characters and writing
First time on /v/? Literally every thread for the past month has been nothing but "it was okay".
>>
>>323076689
>/v/ represents all undertale fans

ok
>>
>>323075687
>Expecting /v/ to remember what their shitposting flavour of the month was from half a year ago
Just you wait, give it 2 weeks and we'll have the next new NEW mlp of vidya.
>>
>>323076960
If /v/ isn't the problem why are you complaining about it on /v/.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.