[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does trading in games at GameStop work? I have two unopened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x350
How does trading in games at GameStop work? I have two unopened games that I want to trade in for Bloodborne.
>>
>>323073585
You can't trade unopened games into gamestop, due to laws saying they were stolen. You have to open them and get the trade credit as if they were used. Just sell them online.
>>
you give them games and they'll give you a 25 cents each (50 cents in store credit)
>>
>>323073773
I'm not going to get much from online selling. They're not exactly rare, it's Uncharted collection and Destiny. How much credit will I get for 2 ganes in very good quality.
>>
>>323073585

Just stop by and talk to the sales associate on duty at the register. He or she will be happy to assist you. GameStop gives you cash or store credit immediately for your game at a fair price. Remember, GameStop has overhead costs to cover (rent, utilities, wages, insurance, etc) so of course we can't give you $59 for your $60 used game. But the prices they pay are more than fair and you don't have to worry about the hassle of selling it online or take the safety risk of meeting up with some stranger in a dark parking lot!
>>
>>323074704
Call gamestop and ask. My guess? for Destiny, it's probably going to be 1.50 if you are in the US. For uncharted collection, probably about 6-7 dollars. SO about 9$ in total. Look at what they sell it for used, and then realize you will get maybe 15-20% of that price, if you're lucky.

Source: worked there in college.
>>
>>323073585
If you go to the website you can look it up yourself
>>
i work at gamestop. use the app or website to see what you will get for your games. OPEN THEM BEFORE YOU WALK INSIDE if you are going to sell them. I got a ton of whiny bitchs who open it while on camera and i cant take tehm. DESU i just recommend keeping them if you have the console becasue we give shit for games. You should only really be trading in consoles to upgrade to the new one when they have deals.
>>
>>323074704
How retarded do you have to be?
If they're not worth something online they won't give you much either.
>>
>>323074704
factoring in only store credit since they give you less if you ask for cash,

you get $20 for uncharted. $22 if you are a pro member.

For Destiny? You'll only get about $2 for it if it's just the vanilla version.

since taken king is all codes and they expect used games to be used, they might not even give you any more cash for an unused taken king. I can't even find it on the list of games to trade in
>>
generally OP, you give them games and they give you money
>>
>>323073585

sell or trade them online mate. gamestop are fucking thieves
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.