[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This game has a 9/10 on Steam It's just beta faggot:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Beta Simulator.png (135 KB, 1594x894) Image search: [Google]
Beta Simulator.png
135 KB, 1594x894
>This game has a 9/10 on Steam
It's just beta faggot: the game.

Also it assumes you intend on date raping a girl just because you said you wanted to have a few drinks with them. Really exposes a lot about whoever made this shit.
>>
well, if you invite a girl out for drinks and roofies, maybe
>>
What'd your profile look like, /v/?
>>
>>323072106
I never had a myspace
>>
check out the game guides, they are hilarious
>>
File: cenk.png (167 KB, 408x324) Image search: [Google]
cenk.png
167 KB, 408x324
>told her I wont go to the party
>promised her I won't be there for her
>senior college year she tells me she doesn't want to talk to me
>>
>>323071674
what game?
>>
>>323073734
Emily is Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtrkiYmmRRU

it's free on steam.
>>
i played the game realistically and exited/uninstalled when she said she had a boyfriend

got the best ending i think
>>
>>323071674
Steam doesn't have a numerical rating system.
>>
I just don't get people saying this made them feel nostalgia. Who treat their female friends this way? Is this what it's like to wear a fedora?

Also
>Senior year of college
>Still have feels for your high school friend in a different college that you never speak to
Fucking lol
>>
>>323071674
OP image made me think of Windows XP.
Was disappointed.
>>
Why turn Windows Xp thing into pixel shit?
>>
>>323071674
It makes you think about those choice you made back in high school. Makes you wonder 'What would've happened if said this, instead of this?', and ending really got me in the balls
>>
File: 138137740833.png (184 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
138137740833.png
184 KB, 500x308
>>323076156
>What would've happened if said this, instead of this?
>>
>>323071674
It doesn't really assume that, the girl Emily somewhat assumes that. Like it was all set up, even though she was the one that totally brought the idea around. Pretty realistic 2bh with how girls can be. I thought it was pretty neat, and kind of reminded me of how communication with girls I used to know slowly faded into something similar
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.