[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuclear Throne Thread Is it worth playing as Fish for anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fish.jpg (30 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
30 KB, 658x658
Nuclear Throne Thread

Is it worth playing as Fish for anything or is every other character more useful?
>>
he can roll
>>
>>323070872
Yeah but it's not that useful
>>
>>323070975
I think Plant has a less useful special and passive ability.

Fish is mid-tier.

Favorite mutant would have to be Robot, his ability is way too powerful, even more with second stomach + throne butt
>>
>>323070728
robot, YV and crystal are top tier
>>
>>323071819
Plant's special is way better with throne butt
>>
>>323071910
No love for Roids? He's like YV almost.
>>323072082
My question is does the snare have to hit them to kill them, or they just have to be stuck in it?
>>
>>323071819
Plant is the only character besides YV who can one shot bosses. Also, with hammerhead you have infinite chokepoints to just put up a web and blast fools.
>>
>>323070728
I find him useful since I can forgo getting a mutation that helps with my ammo.
I can get greedy and ditch my bullet weapon earlier on Fish, too.
>>
>>323070975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_YQ-kfffA8
>>
I am looking for a game in which I can roll. Will this satisfy my desires?
>>
>>323074275
>but fish can roll
But Fish wasnt rolling in that video
>>
>>323074275
>lil hunter not spawning 6000000 police the second you're out of his sight

I wish the AI was that nice to me
>>
File: RIP.jpg (170 KB, 499x670) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
170 KB, 499x670
>playing Rogue for the first time
This is so much fun. IDPD are pretty much health/ammo dispensers.
>>
Any niggas can upload a save with the crowns unlocked?
>>
>>323071819
Plant is one of the best characters in the game. His Throne butt is absurd and completely stopping rush down enemies in their tracks is invaluable..

I think fish is one of the lower end characters, he's not useless by any means, but rolling is useless without his throne butt and robot kind of does his ammo shtick with other bonuses like better weapon drops.

Top tier is Crystal, YV, Plant, Robot.
Then probably Steroids, Horror, Fish
>>
>>323072305
They just have to be stuck in the snare.
>>
File: 1394232746181.gif (2 MB, 420x229) Image search: [Google]
1394232746181.gif
2 MB, 420x229
>>323075328

>Reach the throne for the first time
>Die
>Don't get the "Reached the throne" achievement
>No rogue
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.