[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I've fucked up, been playing fallout 4 for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: skill-tree.jpg (230 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
skill-tree.jpg
230 KB, 940x545
So I think I've fucked up, been playing fallout 4 for a couple hours and I'm only level 9 but I've been only assigning perks to the base stats at the top of pic related not knowing I could assign them to ones further down... Am I fucked?
>>
>>323067750
no, this is a bethesda game, they are designed so that you cannot make mistakes
there are infinite perk points if you keep levelling
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 800x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 800x832
>>323067750
No not really
Most of the perks are shit anyway
Especially on chrisma, strength and luck I did the same thing before but most of the perks are just useless in the end game
>>
Y u r fcked
>>
>>323067750
there's no such thing as builds. Regular raiders can sometimes take 10 shots of 308 or 50bmg in the head so who gives fuck all
>>
>>323067750
>So I think I've fucked up, been playing fallout 4

yeah, no kidding
>>
>>323068048
>>323068210
I feel like I have missed out and am thinking about starting a new character.... Is it not worth going through it all again?
>>
>>323067750
I was doing that as well OP. You get so much xp and so many levels that you can do whatever you like. You'll be ok. It's good in the sense that you don't have to start over I suppose.

>>323068732
No, it's not worth going through it all again. Even if you don't like the look of your character just go plastic surgeon.
>>
>>323068409
What the fuck is up with the laser face robot that takes 800 sneak shots to the face

jesus fuck who even did
>>
>>323068732
no
you'll have to go through the pipe pistol phase again

just stick with the higher level and slightly inefficiently distributed perks
>>
>>323067750
>I'm a retard
>>
>>323068732
If you were going to get more stats now is probably the best time anyways, so no don't restart.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.