[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those Faceless are fucking terrifying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 96c1-3hOja1W.878x0.Z-Z96KYq[1].jpg (77 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
96c1-3hOja1W.878x0.Z-Z96KYq[1].jpg
77 KB, 878x494
Those Faceless are fucking terrifying.
>>
>>323067746
Why is it called "Faceless" if it has a face?
>>
twitch,tv/miss_jamball
>>
That Avenger background track is giving me goosebumps
>>
>>323068075
The guy actually modded the prerelease version of the game to make Legend difficulty even harder.
>>
>enormous eyes
So are they splicing advent troops with sectoid DNA or what?
>>
>>323067918
That's not it's face you goober.
>>
goober?
meltmang?
sloppy joe?
>>
>>323068819
Your mom?
>>
>>323068649
I wasn't being a smartass, it was a legitimate question.
It has eye-like things and what looks to be a mouth. Looks like a face to me.
>>
>>323068938
Then you have fallen prey to it's trap.
>>
Van Doorn is here to save the day.
>>
Van fucking Doorn confirmed for XCOM 2!
>>
>>323068926

bet you wouldn't say that again you little bitch
>>
>>323069103
So the face is a trap? Makes the enemy aim for the fake head or something like that?
>>
File: DoIt.jpg (71 KB, 689x708) Image search: [Google]
DoIt.jpg
71 KB, 689x708
>>323069324
Your mom?

She also said to check this 5
>>
>>323069570
If you look at the transform animation, the civilian's head actually turns into an arm.
>>
>>323069737
I just looked the transformation up and it goes from having a human face to having an alien face. Are you sure they're not called the Faceless because they hide among humans? Or some other convoluted reason.
>>
>>323070607
Fucking shit design, that's the reason.
>>
>>323069138
It wasn't fair if we had all of the fun
>>
>>323069581
>dubs posting in a vidya thread
Eat shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.