[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with piracy confirmed dead within the next 2 years thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: denuvo.jpg (12 KB, 612x250) Image search: [Google]
denuvo.jpg
12 KB, 612x250
So with piracy confirmed dead within the next 2 years thanks to based Denuvo what will you neetfags do? Get a job and actually buy games or hang yourselves?
>>
>Piracy
>ever dead
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>323066809
>mfw
https://torrentfreak.com/no-more-pirate-games-in-two-years-group-warns-160106/
>>
Christ you fags need to stop posting this. Anyone saying "hurr durr unbreakable drm, piracy is kill" lacks an understanding of even the basics of encryption and security. Absolutely nothing is perfect and unbeatable and all the buzz this is getting is just going to attract more people to it for the challenge and bragging rights when they do find a way to break it.
>>
Clearly just a ruse to get other groups to help crack it faster
>>
File: 1436536079887.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1436536079887.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
>>323067029
>Starforce will NEVER EVER be cracked!
>>
There's nothing supernatural and magical about Denuvo. It has to play by the same rules as other software.

If a Denuvo game is running on your computer, you can see it run instruction-by-instruction in assembly. The potential to crack it will always be there.
>>
Most triple A games aren't even worth pirating considering most of them are shit
>>
>>323069247
*tips*
>>
Denuvo is only for AAA trash. You're fucking cancer if you buy them, and fucking retarded if you pirate them, and a tasteless pleb in any case.
>>
>>323067029
>>323066447
>pirates will be put down guys just you wait
>based denuvo will do it just you wait
I love the delusion
>>
>>323069530
*tips undertale-themed fedora*
>>
>>323069412
List 10 triple A games released in 2015 that you can pirate and are good
>>
>hmmm are sales don't seem to be rising since we added this expensive DRM. I guess we will remove it.
>>
>>323066447
You see, I typically download everything and Ill either play it for like 40 minutes, realize how shit it is, and delete it, or never play it at all. At least in 2 years I wont be compelled to waste my time or disk space.
>>
>>323069736
Why would I bother? You'll call them all shit regardless of what they are, because you're a contrarian shitposting faggot whose wilfully oblivious to their dog shit taste.
>>
File: KFC.gif (1 MB, 265x199) Image search: [Google]
KFC.gif
1 MB, 265x199
>>323066447
Beg on /v/ during sales like I always do.
This xmas I managed to get 9 top tier games, that more than enough to play for the entire year until next xmas.
>>
>>323069736
That I *can* pirate? Lots.
That are good? Maybe one or two.
>>
>>323070023
So there where no good triple a games released in 2015?
Thanks for proving my point.
You seem like the type of faggot that thinks Fallout 4 is good
>>
I only really pirate music, is that affected by this too? Even if it is, it's not too big a deal to me.
>>
>>323070145
Fuck was kfc ever really that good? Even the commercials now don't dare make it look that tasty.
>>
>pirating and cracking a modern game
>when you can get legit keys for less than a dollarydooly off a reseller

this is why piracy slowed you fucking retards
>>
>>323070347
Two strawmans in one post. Not only full retard, but DOUBLE retard. Nice!
>>
>>323066447
I will get a job, buy games, realize my life is still unfulfilled and hang myself.
>>
>>323068038
spotted year 1 cs student
>>
>>323070691
The off the bone chicken is edible, but you may as well just drink the oil straight from the fryer with their regular chicken.
>>
>>323071046
He's completely right though. As mentioned here >>323069043, if software is running on your machine, it's crackable. That's all there is to it. There's nothing Sony can do to stop that, once Denuvo is running on an end users machine, they can have at it.
>>
>>323070850
The only retard is here you for not being able to name 10 good triple a games that released in 2015 worth pirating
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.