[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody ever have any video game related nightmares? >just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1422993260939.jpg (803 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1422993260939.jpg
803 KB, 1080x1920
Anybody ever have any video game related nightmares?

>just had silent hill like nightmare
>what i remember
>trapped in some abandoned hospital
>trying to find my way out
>strange little girl agrees to help me
>she informs me that the longer we stay in the hospital the more horrible the monsters become
>she eventually leads me out to the streets
>city is trapped in otherworld and looks horrible like the SH movie
>streets are slums filled with people
>she to takes me to her home
>hugged her then told the little girl we can both escape and ill take her with me

To make a long story short I get chased around the hosptial by just about every SH monster. The little girl finds me a way to get home just as i realize I cant take her with me because shes dead.

I woke up and sat on the edge of my bed and almost cried.
>>
I had a dream I was pacman being chased by ghosts in this neon-infested shithole with lights and shit exploding in my face like a really bad acid trip.

don't even like pacman
>>
File: 01.gif (494 KB, 460x348) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
494 KB, 460x348
Are you absolutely sure you have awoken by now?
>>
I had a dream I jumped into the ocean while wearing power armor.

Wasn't that scary considering my fear of deep water it was more like that pic where donald is breathing in cyanide and just sorta accepts it.
>>
>>323060483
I hope so.

Sometimes I wonder if the places we go in nightmares are real and the reason our memories of them are fuzzy is because the strain that going to them put on our mind.

What if I left that little girl all alone in some horrible nightmare dimension /v/
>>
>>323061039
sometimes i think the colours I see aren't the same colours others see
>>
Nobody else wants to share?
>>
>>323060483
What is worse, to not wake up from a nightmare, or to think you're in one ?
>>
File: TSPTAVDAEOSP2.jpg (471 KB, 695x695) Image search: [Google]
TSPTAVDAEOSP2.jpg
471 KB, 695x695
>>
>>323062210
If you're fine with the nightmare's shortcomings in terms of reality, then being in one could turn out to be totally fine. Also Eileen. Go catch some sleep, bye anons!
>>
>>323061130
im scared of toasters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.