[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Controller stopped working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: oem-coloredblack.png (209 KB, 490x351) Image search: [Google]
oem-coloredblack.png
209 KB, 490x351
I changed the batteries of my Xbox 360 Wireless controller, snapped the battery pack back in, now it doesn't power on

Any idea?
>>
File: 0099 - 7h2SHTm.png (403 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
0099 - 7h2SHTm.png
403 KB, 1500x1500
>>323058119
did you try switching it off and on again?
>>
File: f0W1woW.jpg (66 KB, 640x865) Image search: [Google]
f0W1woW.jpg
66 KB, 640x865
>>323058368
Tried everything
>>
Try another pair?
>>
File: update.jpg (692 KB, 2365x1597) Image search: [Google]
update.jpg
692 KB, 2365x1597
yeah,
purchase sony(tm) products for the players(tm)
>>
Maybe you should stop sucking so many cocks you little faggot.
>>
its ok fixed it ;)
>>
File: 1449140533839.jpg (46 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1449140533839.jpg
46 KB, 500x334
>>323059995
Try again
>>
i'll pm u the fix ;)
>>
I had like 2 controllers that did the same thing. With me it was the battery pack as opposed to the controller, because as soon as I bought one of those third party charge packs, they both worked perfectly fine.

I would make sure the batteries were brand new, I would snap them in like a dozen times, I even resorted to literally smacking the controller against a table to kick start it on, but it all worked with some power pack shit.

Fucking microsoft
>>
>>323061050
I feel like I'm the chosen one of M$ or something. My first generation 360, a decade old now still works flawlessly. Only problem it ever had was the internet card going out after dropping it once which I got fixed. Never red ringed, controller still works just fine, etc. It's slow as balls and loud as hell but that's been the case since it was new.
>>
Put the batteries in the right way around.
>>
>>323060861
Thanks. Wil wait for it.

;)
>>
>>323061050
This, the issue is the battery pack, when it doesn't fit, breaks the flow of the circuit.
Happens to mine all the time, I have rechargeable batteries that don't quite fit so its a bitch getting them into proper position.
>>
>>323061502

I envy your fortune. I don't have horror stories quite as bad as many people, but my xbox 360 still has disk read errors. I got the jasper or whatever that was apparently impervious to red ring, although it didn't take long for the console to act as if there was no disk inserted when there clearly was. I would have to open and close and open and close and open and close until it decided to actually start spinning the damn disc. Sometimes I'd have to open and close a few times, sometimes for 5 minutes.

This started right before warranty when I acutallyo had games I wanted to play, so I stupidly hoped it would go away because i didnt want to lose the console for 2 months just to get sent a new one.

The two controllers fucked up and for a good 6 months it would take me upwards of 5 minutes to get them to turn on.

Even the discs started cracking in the center. I'd rather not get into another one of these debates where I get blamed for this, I've been in a million, but suffice to say I've never had any non xbox games start cracking in the center, yet it's happened to a good 5 of my 360 games.

I still have 360 games I've never beaten, I just lose all interest once I remember the hardware I have to deal with.

It amazes me people actually forgave microsoft for this
>>
it just werks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.