[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people hate Xone design. I think is't cool, very smooth,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: xbox-one-featured-image.png (117 KB, 740x499) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-featured-image.png
117 KB, 740x499
Why people hate Xone design. I think is't cool, very smooth, classic, simple and plain.
>>
It's 2x the size and weight of PS4 and less powerful and more expensive.
>>
>>323054297
>water cooler
>>
fucking hueg for no reason

just empty space

watch the ben heck video
>>
File: afscuecqn42cpv1comlf.jpg (65 KB, 645x433) Image search: [Google]
afscuecqn42cpv1comlf.jpg
65 KB, 645x433
It's Don Mattrick's vision.
>>
I feel weird buying a PS4 instead of an Xbone. The Xbone has way more exclusives I want to play now. The PS4 only has Bloodbourne. I'm just banking on promises of future exclusives
>>
>>323055064
This.

It might be infinitely more durable than the 360 but by God it just oozes that Mattrick all-in-one bullshit
>>
>>323055064
I guarantee Phil and Neo-MS will create a glorious looking counterpart
>>
>>323054297
>classic
yep, as classic as a VHS player
>>
File: 1450120692356.jpg (30 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1450120692356.jpg
30 KB, 736x736
It's too fucking big and looks like a basic VCR player
The internal components aren't impressively designed either
The only great thing about its design is the FUCKHUGE fan that cools it - because of its size, the machine stays COMPLETELY silent when playing games
>>
File: 1tb-xbox-one-matte.jpg (176 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1tb-xbox-one-matte.jpg
176 KB, 1200x900
The glossy finish on the top of the box sucks dick
It scratches easily
However they recently added a matte finish to the Elite console, but that's it
>>
>>323054297
It's like they tried to compensate for its weak power by putting it in an impressively large sqare black case.

anyway I didn't think many people's beef with the Xbone was over its visual appeal
>>
>>323055405

What's wrong with VHS players?
>>
>>323055826

I think all the new models have that, or at least the 1TB ones.
>>
>>323054297

There's no redeeming the Microsoft box from its catastrophic launch. Just let the poor thing die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.