[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else played this or even care for PvZ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (440 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
440 KB, 1920x1080
Has anyone else played this or even care for PvZ?
>>
I have, the first Garden Warfare is so fun and addicting. The beta announcement today almost made me piss myself. I was already gonna pre-order but this doesn't even require a pre-order.
>>
>>323051975
Cool what platform do you play on? And a beta announcement? Fucking where? Let me guess only ps4 gets it?
>>
>>323052114
Just google Garden Warefare 2 beta.
>>
>>323052114
I play on PS4 but it's free for both PS4 and Xbox One Jan 14-18 just like Battlefront beta you go on the store and download for free. You don't need Plus or Gold either I don't think.

http://youtu.be/717j8W144DU
>>
>>323053879
I did

holy fuck that trailer was MAXIMUM HYPE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=717j8W144DU

Reminds me of old school games where it was all about fun and laughs
>>
>>323054116
Why have they been so generous with the open betas lately? All the dlc in garden warfare is free too.
>>
>>323054120

I thought you were shilling and, even if you are, that's a really great trailer. Well thought out, shows gameplay and cinematics, it's selling for kids so it's fun and not trying to be anything it's not, nicely edited.

>>323055713
Hey mom I played this game, can you please let me buy it? Also, can I buy some packs to get ahead too, thanks mommy
>>
>>323057236
Im not, its just one of those under rated games that gets ignored. I have the first one and its really good, if you have a pc/ps4/xbone you can get it really cheap now and its worth trying. I just thought the trailer was hype inducing and if you knew how fun the first one is, you would love it too
>>
>>323051514
PvZ is the comfiest game of all time

too bad about the second one
>>
>>323057773
Why? The first one was way to easy, the second one is a lot more tense but i think it starts off to hard personally. Theres already bucket and coneheads in the first world and all you have is basic sunflowers, peashooters and icebergs
>>
File: 1452110246433.gif (488 KB, 284x210) Image search: [Google]
1452110246433.gif
488 KB, 284x210
>>323058032
>tfw you get to the beach world
>>
>>323058663
A guy was in one of these threads last week i think. He said that the reason the beach world is so hard is because the main designer left in the middle of creating it and they gave everyone a free key for it

Still cant beat it though fuck that world. The jurassic world is pretty fuckin hard too
>>
>>323051514
It is 100 percent exactly what battlefront should have been like with asymetrical classes, the only other thing it would need is vehicles and maybe ammo.
>>
Played GW on PS4 since it was free and enjoyed it so much I got the plat for it. Looking forward to GW2 day 1.
>>
>>323060448
Actually its better that its not diluted with tons of stupid shit and kept simple, just to remind you it is a kids game

GW is so good because it knows exactly what it wants to do and has great and memorable level design. They realized this and just expanded upon it for GW2 which is why it looks so slick and even more fun

So, no to the vehicles and ammo idea
>>
>>323060720
no I am not saying add it to PvZ you retard, I am saying battlefront should have been PvZ with vehicles and ammo because then it would have been fun and way more accurate to the series then the game we got
>>
>>323051975
>Xbone and PS4
Well, fuck that.
>>
>>323060926
Oh, well then in that case i agree with you. Thats how the original battlefronts were. Still, too bad a lot of people are going to skip GW2 because of its kiddy style when under neath the presentation is a great shooter that is much better than shitoon
>>
>>323061085
Sorry about the confusion, I actually really like PvZ and got it for free on psn and origin and had a blast and yeah it pretty much is what classic battlefront was in a lot of ways the most important way is being fun.
>>
>>323061085
GW2 is also a bit overpriced to be fair. I was considering pre-ordering until I saw the $60 tag.
Plus what this Anon said.
>>323060985
No PC Beta means bad things on the wind or the PC version.
>>
>>323061283
Yeah it reminds me of an early 2000s shooting game which is why i love it and the style surrounding it is great.

>>323061356
Its absolutely not overpriced. The first game was budget priced to reflect what was in it and they gave it free dlc. GW2 looks like its 3x bigger with all the new classes, maps, story quests, backyard battleground, multiplayer and split screen modes.

Its a much bigger game and the price accurately reflects that. Im playing on PS4 since TPS is better with controller and all my progress and characters are unlocked there. Its probably not on PC because they dont want hackers to datamine it and spoil everything, but its just a guess
>>
File: Srsly.png (85 KB, 1314x192) Image search: [Google]
Srsly.png
85 KB, 1314x192
>>
>>323062015
>>323062046
Huh I was right
>>
>>323062046
bummer
>>
>>323062046
So they don't want dataminers to ruin everything as usual. Cant blame them.
>>
>>323062046

Every time EA

Every Fucking Time.
>>
>>323063361

>>323063219
>>323062015
Sorry pc hacker race, they have to take your games away from you otherwise you ruin it for the community. Youll get your turn next month though
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.