[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1019.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Hearthstone was fun at first but the glitches are to frequent and the PvP is a bitch because pay2win and aside from casual you get thrown up against people with way better cards from you, at this point I almost already know that if I'm matched against a priest he's gonna butt fuck me harder than catholic boy

Oh and after level 15 or so you stop unlocking cards so you have to buy'em via in-game or micro, but I can't fucking in game if I can never tucking win!
All in all the tutorial was fun, casuals not bad, the rest game is fucked

pic related, fucker had a legendary every fucking hand
>>
Play duelyst instead https://duelyst.com/
>>
>crying
>playing on mobile
git fucking gud scrub youre probably retarded at the game too
>>
What glitches?

and
>implying rivendare and elise are good
>>
>>323049261
I agree with you.
I've been playing the game since its release but my friend just recently started playing it and has the same problem.
>>
>>323049624
>implying he's wrong
it is p2w as fuck
>>
File: 1434681244113.png (112 KB, 335x295) Image search: [Google]
1434681244113.png
112 KB, 335x295
>He's only just figured out Hearthstone is bad

It's casual dogshit presented in a shiny package to amuse retarded children. It has absolutely no redeeming qualities apart from its ease of use and extremely low learning curve.

The fact that Blizzard tried to push it as an "esport" is absolutely fucking hilarious.
>>
>>323049261
oh no its an elise and rivendare you had no chance OP

most OP shit in the game
>>
>>323049261
>Pay2win

Nope, just get good at arena and get a good collection for free.

>thrown agaiunst people with better cards

Totally true

>Priest op

Nope, in the current meta the best classes are paladin, druid, warlock (and aggro shaman maybe?). Although I understand how you feel because I also felt like priest was op when I started playing.

>pay2win argument again

play arena, it's not that hard to get at least wins on average.
>>
>>323049869
>Complaining a CCG is P2W

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>323049869
you can get a decent collection just by playing arena, it takes a lot of grinding, but its doable
>>
>>323049261

not pay to win, learn to get legendary on tempostorm dot cum, you can also get 3% off g2a with the code tempo ;)
>>
>>323050264
5* wins
>>
>>323049261
>the glitches are to frequent

What glitches, OP? Never has a problem with bugs except for that one time where Kel'Thuzad revives if Ragnaros kills him
>>
>>323051424
I dont know any except for the nozdormu one
>>
>>323051424
couldn't edit my deck one time in arena
and of course my last game I was about to win in arena ,enemy had 1hp and complete 2 quest with the win, and I disconnected and couldn't reconnect even though my wifi was perfect

>cant wake up
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.