[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: capcom-5.jpg (70 KB, 770x404) Image search: [Google]
capcom-5.jpg
70 KB, 770x404
What went wrong?
>>
They never released Dead Phoenix, so it's really the Capcom 5 - 1.
>>
>>323042714
>super turbo mega arcade hyper editions
>costumes as paid DLC
>>
gamecube
>>
>>323044615
None of the capcom 5 had that
>>
>>323042714
Capcom can't count
>>
>>323042714
People were faggots for not buying a GameCube in order to play glorious Capcom games. They are at fault for Capcom falling off soon after.

RE: Remake, Killer 7 & RE4 were great. Zero and the Viewtful Joes were pretty good. I never played PN03 though.
>>
File: capcom.jpg (591 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
capcom.jpg
591 KB, 900x600
>>323042714
>>
>>323042714

I think Dead Rising 2 OfR is one of the best games of past gen and, easily, top 5.
>>
1 game was cancelled
3 were ported to other consoles
The one that remained exclusive was complete shit
>>
>>323042714
They mistreated literally the greatest video game making talent of the era (Kamiya/mikami/clover). Everyone talks shit about konami's practices and acts like Capcom is wonderful just because SFV is on the way, but capcom is just about as shitty as konami on the corporate level. They just take better care of their cash cow ips, occasionally
>>
>>323042714
Capcom is full of Asian jews
>>
>>323042714
porting them to PS2
>>
>>323042714
sold like shit, cant really blame nintendo though. i feel like the gamecube was the last console where nintendo really tried to appeal to the kids who grew up with the nes & snes, who were teens/adults when the gamecube was out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.