[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sonic Adventure 2 is best sonic game DON'T EVEN TRY TO ARGUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: trauman show story bro.jpg (48 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
trauman show story bro.jpg
48 KB, 500x310
It's the best and only best sonic game ever made.

Remember when sonic was actually fast and fun?
Yea here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_kL71gMPg

Those times are over now.

bye
>>
>>323037968
ah by the way, Sonic Adventure 1 was also alright
https://youtu.be/tI8Kubo6j4Q
>>
>>323037968
wow this thread is empty.

That means it really is the best sonic game.
>>
I remember it being baller as fuck playing the game in Japanese when you set the DCs language settings.

I often lament it was a simpler time being a weeb in 2001
>>
What the fuck ever happened to Chao Gardens?

Did Sega just forget about them?
>>
>>323037968
But wouldn't the Chao garden being more engrossing than the main game indicate that the game was shit?
>>
>>323039543
I'm surprised we haven't seen them reappear as free-to-play apps.
>>
>Implying the Knuckles/Rouge levels are good
>Implying the Tails/Eggman stages are good
>Implying the kart stages are good
>Implying the cutscesnes are unironically good
>Implying you can't go as fast if not faster in modern Sonic games
>Implying more than a third of the game is good
>Implying you aren't wearing nostalgia goggles
>>
>>323039543
>>323039764
The guess behind it aren't at Sega anymore.
>>
>>323040703
*guys
>>
sonic adventure is bad on all levels. Not even the "fast" sonic levels are fun. You have hardly any control and when you do it controls like ass. If you like this game you have nostalgia vision or have shit taste.
>>
>>323037968
>once upon a time, rails in Sonic actually had physics to them, you could gain momentum, you had to balance yourself
>nowadays they're used as an excuse to make the game literally more 'on rails', you just move along them like it's a cutscene
feels bad man

Sonic Adventure 2 was shit but it did a fair few things right
>>
>3D sonic is the best
Sonic Advance is the best one.
>>
File: Coldsteel.jpg (174 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel.jpg
174 KB, 780x770
Everything Sonic related is top tier autism. You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>323037968
>that sound
Absolutely disgusting. Whoever made the music and/or sound is hopefully out of business by now
>>
>>323042776
Yes I can.
>>
Adventure 1 was a much better game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV38vse2deI

Yeah i do. I miss it. I pirated colors and it was utter shit, bought generations on a sale and didn't get past seaside hill. When is another fast game like unleashed coming out?
>>
File: 1448839313054.jpg (37 KB, 503x280) Image search: [Google]
1448839313054.jpg
37 KB, 503x280
>tfw we will never see borb and weiner combine forces to kill solidus
>>
>>323043198
>bought generations on a sale and didn't get past seaside hill. When is another fast game like unleashed coming out?
But Modern Sonic in Gens was basically the Unleashed gameplay but with more varied level designs. Or was it Classic Sonic that put you off?
>>
>>323043906
Ive played unleashed enough to learn all the differences between the day stage sonic and generations sonic.

>unleashed has faster crazier physics, such as being able to use drift or slide to actually go faster
>levels are twice as long as generations stages, which feel like they end right when theyre getting good
>graphic engine is better
>level design has more flow and accelerates you forward instead of constantly stopping you to do simple platformer in unleashed
>generations has way to much 2d shit, between the old school sonic and new sonic. in unleashed it was balanced much better
>music is better in unleashed
>i know everyone loves him but ill be honest, i thought the classic sonic levels in generations were really boring and the weaker half of the game (similar to how people see the werehog in unleashed, which on the opposite, i actually enjoyed a little more than classic sonic)
>unleashed has fun dlc

I still have my ps3 hooked up almost exclusively for sonic unleashed. To me its a much better, faster, more fun game compared to generations, which feels axed in comparison
>>
Best Sonic game.
Remake when?
>>
>3D Sonic
>Good
I guess the generational shift had to happen at some point here.
>>
This is the worst game I've ever finished. It's downright abysmal in many places and aged horribly.
If you want a game to you in the pooper and then do a reverse cowgirl and IT in the pooper, then wander no further. This is your game.
It's the The Room among the video games, so bad it's actually hilarious (and frustrating).
>>
>>323040513
This. Only 1/3 of the game is actually good. Also chao garden was boring as fuck too.
>>
>>323044920
>This. Only 1/3 of the game is actually good.
And that wasn't even the Sonic part.
I enjoyed the simplistic shooting more than the fuck-ass broken Sonic stages.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.