[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Smash canon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1389357555469.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1389357555469.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
Is Smash canon?
>>
There's something grotesque about how Zelda looks in that picture. I'd be happy if they added in less characters next game and instead went back and revamped the models and animations of all the veteran characters.
>>
>>323033107
I figure that Sm4sh is where they went hogwild with the character roster and the next Smash game is where they'll reboot the series, try something new with it, and pare down the roster to the essentials. Like with Dynasty Warriors and Tekken during the PS2/early PS3 era.
>>
>>323032734
No.

>>323033107
I doubt it. A lot of the animations used in Smash 4 are actually new, with only minor misc animations being used from melee and brawl.
>>
>Link giving a shit about Peach
>Zelda getting jealous despite barely interacting with Link in her respective game

What the hell do you think?
>>
>>323035106
i want to read sakurai's fanfic of them
>>
File: cfb[1].png (1 MB, 800x1346) Image search: [Google]
cfb[1].png
1 MB, 800x1346
I liked that running gag of Zelda getting cucked by Peach
>>
>>323032734
>Duck Hunt Dog taking on Metal Face in Gaur Plains and winning

No TC.
>>
>>323034773
DW6's revamp is universally considered garbage in both design and gameplay, though.
>>
>>323033107
Smash already has all new animations and shit.
>>
>>323036089
And was almost entirely reverted for the next two games in the series.
>>
File: bros-comparison.jpg (556 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
bros-comparison.jpg
556 KB, 3840x1080
>>323033107
>>
File: climbers.jpg (42 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
climbers.jpg
42 KB, 600x433
>>323033107
53 is a fine number for the roster. (not counting boring garbage ass Miis no one uses or palette swaps that are barely altered) Why would you want less? What i hope they do is rerelease Smash 4 on the "NX" add in an adventure mode, bring back target tests maybe bring the Ice Climbers back and maybe they could a Melee mode
>>
>>323038057
Melee mode is impossible. It would require extensive engine rewriting that just wouldn't be realistically justifiable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.