[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT companies who cant do anything right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (14 KB, 1420x636) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
14 KB, 1420x636
ITT companies who cant do anything right
>>
>caring about halo past reach

My pick is whoever creates these Tes and Fallout games
>>
>>323029961
Nintendo and Microsoft
>>
>>323030023
Bethesda did one thing right and that allowing New Vegas to be made
>>
It's funny because they aren't devoid of talent but they suck at managing it. For 4, the multiplayer was shit but it had as much content as you would expect and the campaign was alright. With 5, multiplayer is probably the best it's ever been but you have barebones content with like 4 game types and the campaign is ass except for the last couple levels.

Someone please take over for 343
>>
>>323030661
Give it to certain affinity. They out do 343 whenever they get the chance.
>>
>>323029961
Sony
>>
>>323030023
reach was shit too
>>
>>323032657
No it wasn't you fucking faggot Reach was probably the best Halo besides 2.

Go back to your Halo 5 garbage story/multiplayer/microtrans
>>
>>323032835
Yes it was
>>
>>323030164
sonygger
>>
>>323030661
They need to add server region selection before I would even call it 'decent'. If you're in Europe and playing on a west coast US server, it's fucking unplayable.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.