[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does it get good ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
When does it get good ?
>>
Never. You fell for the old adventure game nostalgia, but those games are all the same: test every possible combination until you reach the next funny dialogue.

Time to die.
>>
>Tim Shafer gamer
>good

Kek
>>
When you get some taste.
>>
>>323018556
that's not on fire
>>
>>323018556
It's good right from the beginning.
It's not really a game for everyone taste though, so if you don't like it you're better off dropping it
>>
if you didn't like it when you started it, drop it
>>
>>323018556
how far are you?

also

what he said >>323020224
>>
>>323020439
The weird mechanical tree area,After returning glottis his heart from the spider web

It's a pretty decent story and the puzzles actually have me thinking also playing with Tank controls is a bitch
>>
File: full-throttle_1.gif (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
full-throttle_1.gif
32 KB, 640x400
Play a better game instead
>>
>>323020652
>playing with Tank controls is a bitch
You're wrong, its the only way to play.
>>
>>323020652
when manny moves his head to look at something just press "action" or whatever and he walks right to it
>>
>>323018556
never. I tried playing the Vita version because of its touch controls which seemed to make the game better but it's not even fun, I dropped the game after the next timeskip because the game was so damn boring and I had no idea on what to do.
>>
File: 1449862943755.jpg (366 KB, 1885x2500) Image search: [Google]
1449862943755.jpg
366 KB, 1885x2500
>>323020716
>tfw remaster coming
>>
>>323019793
>try to scare birds with fire extinguisher
>that's not on fyer
>uninstalled
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.