[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the tags say "Female Protagonist"... This feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-01-07 at 09.39.44).png (12 KB, 622x70) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-07 at 09.39.44).png
12 KB, 622x70
One of the tags say "Female Protagonist"...

This feminism bullshit is getting out of hand.
>>
Lara is a female though?
>>
Shut up you DUMB fUKCING UEROEPAN
>>
>lara croft is tag

well gee i fucking hope so, its a god damn tomb raider game
>>
>>323009358
it isnt feminism and even if it was, it hardly qualifies as "out of hand"
>>
File: 1437463728466.jpg (32 KB, 383x349) Image search: [Google]
1437463728466.jpg
32 KB, 383x349
>strong female lead who needs no man
>game flopped

so why didn't girls buy this game? after all they are 50% of industry or are you telling me they lied?
>>
>>323010353
Girls tend to prefer puzzle games, so while they may be 50% of the industry, it isn't an even distribution across all games and genres.

Its probably something like 80-85% men who play a game like tomb raider.
>>
>>323010353
why do girls need to buy games where they play as girls?
>>
When you describe fucking Mario 64 or something you'd say "3d platformer" "collectathon" etc. not "strong male lead" "power fantasy" etc. like a fucking obnoxious e-feminist (they dont even deserve to be called real feminists at this point)
>>
>>323011042
They are the ones who were bitching non-stop about this in the first place
>>
>>323011593
Yeah, but what they want isn't something rational.

They don't want *new* things with stuff they want in it, they want to destroy the existence of old things. In fact if those old things were supplanted by things that pushed their agenda (and it upset people) they'd be even happier.

In fact it pisses them off when they get what they 'want' and we still enjoy it anyways. It's not about a 'good game' for them, it's about trying to piss other people off. Essentially they're political terrorists, and their particular politics are gender.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.