[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sure we can all pretty much agree with this list GOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: zeldaoot.jpg (28 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
zeldaoot.jpg
28 KB, 480x384
I'm sure we can all pretty much agree with this list

GOD TIER:
A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Majora's Mask

GREAT TIER:
Link's Awakening, The Wind Waker, Legend of Zelda

FAIR TIER:
The Minish Cap, A Link Between Worlds, Four Swords/Adventures, Skyward Sword,

BORING TIER:
Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass,

CRAP TIER:
Adventures of Link, Tri-Force Heores

YOUTUBE POOP TIER:
Faces of Evil, Wand of Gamalon, Zelda's Adventure
>>
>>323004361
triforce heroes is fun if you have friends
>>
Yep
>>
Seems good to me
>>
>>323004361
I'd put Skyward Sword in Boring tier, other than that sure.
>>
>Twilight princess god tier
I dont think so.

>oracle of ages/seasons
played them both, thought they were okay. Fair tiere i suppose. I'm not sure why we go from great to fair. though. they're good at the very least.

>Link's awakening
this ones god tier

>adventures of link crap tier
no, it's tough as nails sure, to the point of being annoying, but it's a an adventure like no other.

I cant speak about tri force heroes being crap, the idea doesnt appeal to me.
>>
>>323004361
change minish cap and wind waker and its good
>>
MASTERWORK TIER
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
A Link to the Past

GREAT TIER
Oracle of Ages / Seasons
Legend of Zelda (contemporary)

AESTHETICS TIER
The Wind Waker
Twilight Princess

Good-Okay Tier
Skyward Sword
Four Swords

Not worth playing tier
Adventure of Link
etc

not comprehensive because I don't Legend of Zelda to such enormous scholarly insight
>>
>>323006124
This is the right answer, but I'm impressed how close you were OP
>>
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on GBA being played under one of those plug in lights in the backseat of the car late at night. Too young and tired to even know what time it is or where we're going. Fuck yeah, these running shoes kick ass.
>>
>>323004361
a link to the past should be above the rest, maybe only par with ocarina.
and wind waker above TP for sure
>>
>>323004361
>AoL
>shit

This renounces your taste
>>
>>323004361
I like some of your placements but strongly disagree with others.

Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and the Oracle games are god-tier games, but within the context of the franchise aren't quite there. Spirit Tracks should be bumped up, same with Adventure of Link. Link's Awakening deserves the nod up as well. People are split on Wind Waker, I personally like the GameCube version a lot more because I like the color pallete and lack of bloom, it could be in either the highest or where it's at depending on preference. I'm conflicted about Skyward Sword because I enjoyed it and loved it personally but I had other griped with it. It succeeded more than a lot of other games in the franchise and the combat was fantastic in my experience but it didn't offer enough challenge and the cons were as low as the pros were high. It's a great game but in the context of the series it's fair.

Lastly, ALBW needs to be in the fair tier but for me it was mostly boring and stale and a waste of an opportunity for another N64 sized endeavor.

I'm so hype for Zelda NX though. Strong vibes it'll be the first game to reach God-tier status in a long time.
>>
I will never understand how people don't like Zelda II. I mean I understand it's hard and requires a guide, but there is few feelings in video games as good as clearing a palace in one go after failing 20 times.
>>
>>323012095
Sorry, but it's bad, nostalgiafag
>>
wind waker>ocarina of time>majora's mask>skyward sword=twilight princess

Oracle games=Link's Awakening=Link to the Past>Legend of Zelda>Adventures of Link
>>
>>323013084
>Skyward sword = TP

woah there
>>
>>323004361
Every Zelda game is mediocre by design. That's why they are so easily accessable.
>>
>>323013420
That is quite a hot opinion you hold there, friend.
>>
>>323013460
Thanks fåm
>>
>>323012821
I played it for the first time a week ago how is that nostalgia?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.