[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: AA6mockup.png (2 MB, 1377x1376) Image search: [Google]
AA6mockup.png
2 MB, 1377x1376
Will AA6 be the second coming of AAI2?

Will we ever get DGS in the west?
>>
>>322987178
>athena is in
shit game
>>
>>322987178
Does that butterfly mean Dahlia is coming back?

Also Maya better be your assistant or important in the story, I miss her constantly making fun of Nick.
>>
Hopefully it at least comes close to T&T. I doubt it'll surpass AAI2. DGS's localization is very unclear at this point and hard to make judgement on now.

>Final case
>Victim sees Nick as the killer
>Apollo has to defend him
>Nick is sentenced guilty
>"HOLD IT!"
>Camera slowly pans upward from the ground where the witness stand is
>It's Maya
>Judge reluctantly continues trial
>Maya submits decisive evidence pointing to the prosecutor and away from Nick
>Apollo looking smug as fuck
>Nick is not guilty
>All is well
>>
>>322987178
Did Phoenix always have an extra ring in his eye like that? Looks kinda weird on him
>>
>>322987178
>Will AA6 be the second coming of AAI2?
Overrated shit? I hope not.
>>
>>322991197
Yup. It's there in the original trilogy. Replaying it right now.
>>
>>322990260
>Mayafag fanfiction

Yeah no
>>
>>322991197
He's got Crazy Diamond eyes.
>>
I started marathoning these games yesterday because of the attorney online threads, currently on Justice for All, case 3.

why did Mia have to die
>>
>>322992926
>Justice for All, case 3.

sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>322992926
>Case 3
Well you're currently on the worst case in the entire series.
>>
>>322987178
I won't play it until Maya is confirmed to be in. It's bullshit that she's one of the few major characters to be completely absent from the newer games (maybe even the only one, can't remember). She was really likable and had a great dynamic with Phoenix. Plus this is the perfect setting for her to make an appearance.
>>
File: gumshoe scrach.gif (40 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
gumshoe scrach.gif
40 KB, 256x192
If Gumshoe doesn't come back i'm going to be very mad, pal.
>>
>>322987178
>AAI2
Why does everyone hype this game so much? It was good but not better than the other Ace Attorney classics. Also AA6 is probably gonna be better than DD but won´t surpass the classics.
>>
>>322993252
JFA is like the 2nd or 3rd weakest game in the entire series. AJ is by far the worst and AAI1 is on par with JFA.
>>
>>322993085
>>322993093
i think I vaguely recall tryiing to play this case now, I never finished any of the PW games but I played all of them briefly.

I think this is the case that made me drop the game, now that I think about it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.