[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SNK makes a godzilla knockoff game >Years later Wayforward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>SNK makes a godzilla knockoff game
>Years later Wayforward makes a knockoff of that with actual Godzilla characters

I wish there were more Kaiju games that were free of the Furry Mafia.
>>
File: KOM.jpg (204 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
KOM.jpg
204 KB, 1024x768
>sequel, never
>new giant monster games, never
>>
>>322979890
>Geon, Astro, and Woo are a team in Kof 14
>>
>>322979591
Judging by the OP, I assume you just wanna vent about that one game?
>>
>>322979890
Agreed. Too bad with all of the monsters and horror/sci-fi icons we have now there is no giant fighter like this.
>>
File: kotm2_17.png (22 KB, 304x224) Image search: [Google]
kotm2_17.png
22 KB, 304x224
>>
>>322979890

I loved the shit out of that game on the SNES. KING OF MONSTERS 2 BOIIII
>>
>>322981848

It couldn't be too hard to rig up an engine that has similar controls, could it?
>>
Mecha King Ghedorah was HARD AS BALLS for the first time.

Though you can cinch him if you get his pattern down pat and jump at regular times.
>>
>>322981996
>>322979890
I remember i rented that game when i was a kid, and that you werent suposed to use "supers" or some shit against a boss or it would literaly give you bad ending or some shit.
>>
>>322982435
You had to kill 10 little Boss spawn in 10 seconds or you got the bad end.

Also, how in the world to throws work in this game?
>>
>>322982880
Bullshit, glad i never rented it again.
>>
>>322983310
It's not that hard. They stay grouped together and die in one hit.
>>
What upgrades would you have made for the 3 monsters that didn't survive?
>>
Who is your favorite boss?
>>
File: Huge_Frogger_Taunt_KM2.gif (5 KB, 85x121) Image search: [Google]
Huge_Frogger_Taunt_KM2.gif
5 KB, 85x121
>>322985926
I know he's the first one, but damn do I love how smug the fucker is.
>>
>>322986260
He's the only monster that I didn't have to feed dollars into the machine to beat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.