[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is fucking bullshit enemies can just fucking come up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
This game is fucking bullshit enemies can just fucking come up inside of you and instakill you as the dumb bullshit ghost
Why do people like this game?
>>
Nobody likes playing as the ghost
>>
>>322975067
then why is he in the game if he's no fun?
>>
>>322975220
Because Edmund HATES fun
>>
>>322974530
Is this your first time? I acted very similar to you.

And then I got good.
>>
File: 25596313.png (142 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
25596313.png
142 KB, 400x399
>>322975540
>I got good on a videogame based on RNG
>>
>>322975915
>RNG meme
Most damage can be avoided without any upgrades/items btw
>>
>>322976205
'cept the fact that you're subject to shit like mobs spawning on top of you, hitbox glitching, unpredictable mob behavior, and so on.
>>
>>322975915
It's called dodging. As I said, get good noob.
>>
>>322976592
>>322976414
>>
>>322976414
>mobs spawning on top of you
Nope.
>hitbox glitching
Nope.
>unpredictable mob behavior
Literally git gud
>>
>>322974530
what is Holy Mantle m8?
>>
>>322976592

oh this is an Undertale-like

why not just play the original not this cheap knockoff then lmao
>>
>>322975220
In the first game Edmund made a character (blue baby) that was supposed to be a straight downgrade from the basic character (Isaac) but he turned out to be very good due to some item synergies. This upset Edmund and he swore revenge upon the gamers who dared to have fun with his epic troll character, that is how The Lost was born.
>>
>>322977773
and now we have the new ebin shitty secret character that's even worse than the lost after the buff
>>
>>322974530
yeah videogames are hard. cry more
>>
>>322974530
>instakill
Stop playing as The Lost
>>
>>322977904
>Character based around shopkeeping and money
>You have to unlock everything that's actually cool about the character

Dumbest shit, he's actually kinda fun to play starting with wooden nickle and store key.
>>
File: the keeper.png (479 B, 28x33) Image search: [Google]
the keeper.png
479 B, 28x33
>>322975067
oh, you thought The Lost was bad? The Keeper is the only character who seemed to be purposely designed to troll the player at every turn.
>>
>>322977264
>any game that you need to dodge a lot is Undertale

N O O B
O
O
B
>>
>>322980681
He also wasn't even unlockable at the release of the expansion.

Made people do a faggy vague ARG scavenger hunt bullshit thing first then he decided to put him in an update.
>>
>>322977264
0/10
>>
>>322980968
Yeah man, I hate fun too.
>>
>>322980681
to elaborate on why he's such a troll:

>Starts with triple shot. This actually sucks because you'll almost never hit with all 3. In many situations you have lower DPS than base Isaac.
>HP is two coins. You can only take 2 hits, so it's effectively a single red heart.
>This is your max. You can never go above 2. >However, you CAN go below 2 (fuck you, Edmund) by taking devil deals. This means two heart deals are literally impossible to take outside of extraordinary situations.
>All damage is treated as red heart damage (fuck you, Edmund) which means any hit AT ALL destroys your devil room chance. No soul heart protection, no default Holy Mantle protection.
>There is no upside to him, no advantage he over other characters. Even the fucking Lost started with flight to help with his brittleness.

He's literally worse than The Lost. Playing him just feels offensive.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.