[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck am I supposed to beat this? I've lost literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: roulette.jpg (239 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
239 KB, 2560x1440
How the fuck am I supposed to beat this? I've lost literally everyone but Terry and Olan Hoyt to this. Is it worth savescumming to get my guys back?
>>
File: gwbw.jpg (38 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
gwbw.jpg
38 KB, 620x349
totally worth it to savescum. dumbest part of the game anyway
>>
Bring guys with high luck or save scum if you really care.
>>
>>322974253
Savescum or deal with it. Terry and Olan aren't bad though so it's not a big deal. You'll find other party members soon enough.
>>
>>322974253
When its the turn of your guy wait like 5 seconds before you press space/enter.
I dont know If this is designed to function like that but I did that and I beat everyone.
(savescumming after I beat someone of course)
>>
>>322974884
My setup until now was Olan, Beastborn, and Nern Guan. I lost Beastborn, Nern Guan, Percy Monsoon, Rage Ironhead, and Fardy Hernandez. Were any of the ones I lost worth keeping?
>>
>tfw had to savescum just to save Nern
>>
>>322976171
At least you didn't lose Terry
>>
>>322976171
I'd say to savescum to save Nern at least. Beastborn and Fardy help too, but put Nern at the top of your list. But Terry and Olan are alright, and I think you get Mad Dog right after this, so if you really wanted to you could stick with them.
>>
>>322976743
I'd be alright with losing Terry. Everything he does, other people do better.
>>
File: 1445566464585.jpg (57 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1445566464585.jpg
57 KB, 449x442
>>322977096
>I'd be alright with losing Terry.

You still have both your arms, don't you.
>>
>>322977501
I've only got a single arm and that was to save my nigga Beastborn.
>>
>tfw i savescummed before sleeping at any bonfire

should i be ashamed
>>
>>322977791
Yes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.