[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, you guys are the only ones i trust for unbiased gaming opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: rz-UUqQX[1].jpg (84 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rz-UUqQX[1].jpg
84 KB, 800x800
/v/, you guys are the only ones i trust for unbiased gaming opinions (well you guys and mack)

by the end of the month, you will no longer get the $45 deal on star citizen.

is the game worth it or no?
>>
>>322970149
Are you ready to see this game fully released in 2020 anon?
>>
>v

>unbiased

Thanks for the kek broseph
>>
>>322970149

Not in my opinion. If you're okay with just having a regular dogfight mode that crashes once in awhile then its worth the money. PU is too early in its stages to be enjoyable.
>>
>>322970865
i already missed out by not backing the game when it was $30.

right now its $45, and I assume that at the end of the month, when Star Citizen and Squadron 42 split up they will probably each be $30 so $30 x 2 = $60.

You think that the time spent having saved $15 will be worth more than backing a game now to save that money?

As I understand, the game itself is FUN but not nearly as complete as they thought it would be.
>>
>>322971112

the only thing I find about it thats fun is arena commander and thats only when its not crashing. If you're sure that you'll be playing it in the future then go for it. Don't fall for the hype about the PU, it has a long, long way to go.
>>
>>322971751

Forgot to mention, since you're spending 45 dollars I'm assuming you're getting the Aurora LN. You're going to get booty-blasted in AC until you can rent a better ship or upgrade to something like an avenger.
>>
No.
>>
>>322971910
but it will help me work on my fundamental flying skills, right?

and if i can survive long enough in AC to even win then that must mean i've become quite the excellent pilot
>>
File: Freelancer_hangar_02.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Freelancer_hangar_02.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>>322970149
Unless you want to play what parts of it are up for testing, see the changes over time or there's a ship you really want, than I wouldn't bother buying in.

There are plenty of other space-based dogfighting games out right now. Go play them.

>/v/, you guys are the only ones i trust for unbiased gaming opinions

>/v/
>unbiased gaming opinions

My sides, anon.
>>
>>322973209

flight dynamics aren't done yet and they will supposedly be very different when the game is released.
>>
>>322973562
i heard elite dangerous was total shit.
>>
>>322970149

>/v/
>unbiased gaming opinions
>literally 90% of them are from reddit and treat /v/ as /r/videogameshitposting

You've kicked a hornets nest and then stuck your dick in it.
>>
File: Freelancer_interior_02.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Freelancer_interior_02.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>322975393
Who'd you hear that from, /v/?

I dunno, I only played forty minutes before refunding - not because the game was shit (to me), but because I decided to buy it all later when it was complete.
>>
>>322975745
>>322973562
>>322970648

haha i dun get it. i do appreciate your opinions on things though, i don't want to go on the subreddit for star citizen only to see mass upvoted comments.

i come here because a person who says its a shitty game doesn't get automatically downvoted even if they have valid reasons.
>>
>>322970149
Don't give that nigger Chris Roberts a dime until he makes an actual video game instead of a bunch of "modules" that do fuck all besides serve as a tech-demo.
>>
>>322976858
Those modules are a way to put out what they've done so far.
>>
File: 2016-01-03_00001.jpg (493 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03_00001.jpg
493 KB, 2560x1440
i love it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.