[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/, who would win in a fight to the death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
hey /v/, who would win in a fight to the death?
>>
I would
>>
Captain Falcon
He's fast as fuck and pretty strong. I mean Cage has projectiles and the nut punch, but I don't see him getting far.
Also, he has a gun
>>
captain Falcon is canonically capable of punching hard enough to generate an artificial supernova

like is it even a contest
>>
>>322953920
Falcon, falcon every time.
>>
>>322954921
This pretty much is the best answer to this question.
>>
>>322955178
what?
>>
>>322954921
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd7FW9-mPN8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m28s
>>
>>322955714
It's at the 1:29 mark
>>
>>322955659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5OkdP3-r8
>>
>>322956018
>In the last episode of the F-Zero: GP Legend anime, Captain Falcon uses the Falcon Punch to destroy Black Shadow. The Falcon Punch's appearance in the anime is vastly different to its appearance in the Super Smash Bros. series; instead of falcon-shaped flames, massive blue thunderbolts emanate from Captain Falcon's fists. The anime Falcon Punch is less powerful than in smash bros; the attack seems to destroy Black Shadow and the Dark Reactor, but the resulting explosion came from the dark reactor being destroyed as Rick wheeler used a spin attack on it. Captain Falcon's use of the Falcon Punch in the anime is the only time it is used in official F-Zero series media.
http://mutecity.org/wiki/Falcon_Punch
Context Anon
>>
>>322956197
so with this said, Falcon and Cage would be a pretty equal match then

cause im sure Cage can deal with Falcon's speed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.