[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me why so many people's dicks got hard when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Titan Fail.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Titan Fail.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Remind me why so many people's dicks got hard when they announced this piece of shit?
>>
because arena FPS was incredibly stale and this game added some notoriety
>>
>>322951569
Because it was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>322951569
it was the first game made by respawn, comprised of the actual talent that used to exist at infinity ward back when COD was good
>>
>>322951569
It's actually a good game, it didn't get popular because it was released for xbone only at first and the jumping/parkour is too much for CoD plebs to handle
>>
File: 1399236760008.gif (938 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1399236760008.gif
938 KB, 500x281
>>322951569
The only legitimate complaint about titanfall is the lack of content right after launch and maybe no single player.

Other than that, it's the most solid multiplayer new IP FPS that has come out of this generation.
>>
I get hard for anything with robots.
>>
>>322951569
Because it was being made by Respawn, which was composed of the original team from Infinity Ward, who were responsible for the most famous Call of Duty titles. People were excited because they thought it was going to be a modern reinvented Modern Warfare 2.

Had they not launched it as an Xbox One exclusive it probably would have been insanely popular.
>>
>>322955181
>it's the most solid multiplayer new IP FPS that has come out of this generation.

Talk about not saying much.
>>
>>322951569
Have you played it? Shit's good, yo. I do understand why people were a bit miffed about it at launch though, because even when I bought it with all the DLC free it still felt like it was lacking in content a little bit. It's tonnes of fun though, I'd highly recommend it.
>>
Online-only shooters aren't my cup of tea.

I mean Titanfall is fine for what it is but so was M.A.G. They just wear thin after a couple hours for me.
>>
Really felt lacking in content on PC. Got it cheap and had some fun with it but without more updates it just got too stale.

I think mod support and tools would have given Titanfall a much greater playerbase. Mods for all the various mecha shows would have been incredible.
>>
>>322954957
It sold over 10 million, how is that not popular?
>>
Marketing, as always
>>
ORIGIN EXCLUSIVE
>>
Giant robots bro.
>>
>>322957926
well for multiplayer only game the PC population is around 1000 people worldwide that's what I would consider dead, don't know about the xbone though
>>
>>322951569
BIG
STAHMPY
MECHS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.